Peck's Lake Family Fishing Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$106
Travelers Inn(Sharon Springs)
TripAdvisor
Budget Inn(Sharon Springs)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We have stayed @ the smallest cabin, it was very peaceful. It was the perfect space for my husband & I to reconnect without any children around =)
Yes there is an out house for each cabin but they are kept clean, just bring lysol or airfreshner. They give you Lyme to put in after each use.
The lake is beatiful,clean,filled with fish, geese,loons, ducks & more.
Each cabin has a dock. Most cabins now have hot & cold running water & also a gas stove top.
We have now enjoyed a wonderful vacation together as a family in Cabin 14 & will be returning next summer, the kids loved Pecks also =)

• Stayed: June 2011
5  Thank mandyz5
Reviewed March 4, 2010

Peck Lake has been a part of my family for about 70 years. My parents went there long before any of us were born, and I've been going there for 54 years. The Rental cabins are clean, neat and my favorite right ON the water... as in you can fish from the front porch. The water's clean and cold. While it might be on the "Spa set" must see places, if you like peace, quiet, fishing and tranquility you can NOT beat it. I've brought friends there for a few days, and without exception they've fallen in love. Yes, there are outhouses... yes the shower and laundry are across the lake... *sigh* but if you don't need 24/7 entertainment provided and can enjoy quiet... then it's the place.

Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family