“Cold coffee”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Staines
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I visit both outlets of Costa on Staines several times a week and find food, service, staff and the environment to be top notch.
However, whether you get a hot cup of coffee or not is in the lap of the gods.
I would say it's hot enough on 1 in every 3 visits. When I asked for a bit more hot milk the other day, as my coffee was served cold, the barista looked at me like I was insane.
How does one get round the problem of your favorite coffee being served cold?

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Whats not to like ? Never been in a Costas I have not liked yet and have been in alot of them. The coffee is so good if I did find a Costas I disliked I would just have a coffee to go!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

You cannot go wrong! Simply the best coffee from the 'chain' stores, strong and hot.
Decent selection of sandwiches, cakes and biscuits with friendly staff.
Decent outside area when the sun is out!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Costa Coffee is my choice every time!
I love their coffee, the cakes and the coolers.
Staff are always friendly and service quick.
Never had a bad cup!