Stayed here on a business trip for 1 night only.
Check in was very welcoming & friendly. A lovely man brought our cases to room as we were on the second floor and there is no lift.
The corridors & room smelt a bit fusty, maybe a damp problem??
The room was clean.
The evening meal was ok but nothing spectacular although alot of food went back to the kitchen from the other guests I was with.
However, the chocolate brownie dessert is highly recommended.
The view from our window was lovely overlooking the Thames. Although the window frame itself was rotten.
All in all the staff were great and the accommodation was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the River Thames, this town centre hotel offers 79 en suite bedrooms. Only 3 miles to Thorpe Park and 12 miles to Heathrow with easy connections to Central London, Twickenham and Windsor. The restaurant & terrace bar offer a panoramic view of the river. . Easy access via the M25, with free parking (30 spaces) & free mooring. Free use of our local leisure centre (Gym, indoor pool & Jacuzzi) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure London Staines-upon-Thames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Thames Lodge Staines Hotel Staines
- Mercure Thames Hotel Staines
- Accor Thames Hotel Staines