We stayed here by chance because we got snowed in at Heathrow. We were lucky they had rooms available as we would have been stuck sleeping on the floor at the airport with THOUSANDS of other people. It was a decent sized room and was nice and clean. We ate dinner in the restaurant and it had a beautiful view of the River Thames with the snow all over everything outside - it was quite picturesque. We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel because we weren't expecting much from it. We caught a bus from the airport and it was very easy to find, a 2 minute walk to the right of where the bus drops you off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the River Thames, this town centre hotel offers 79 en suite bedrooms. Only 3 miles to Thorpe Park and 12 miles to Heathrow with easy connections to Central London, Twickenham and Windsor. The restaurant & terrace bar offer a panoramic view of the river. . Easy access via the M25, with free parking (30 spaces) & free mooring. Free use of our local leisure centre (Gym, indoor pool & Jacuzzi) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure London Staines-upon-Thames Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Thames Lodge Staines Hotel Staines
- Mercure Thames Hotel Staines
- Accor Thames Hotel Staines