All reviews taxi service free parking birthday party close to the airport airport hotel an early flight night stay stayed one night sunday lunch full english excellent breakfast definitely stay here again booked this hotel car park heathrow receptionist annex
Reviewed December 15, 2017

This is the third year of attending a party at the Stan well and I have to say the whole party were extremely unhappy with the standards of the meal presented this year. Not only did it not represent the menu ordered against in many ways but the veg was seriously undercooked, no wine with meal this year even though more expensive, and the gap between courses was extraordinary! Certainly not worth the money paid! The only saving grace was the good company of friends and ex colleagues!! Yet to see if there is time to have a dance as nearly two hours in and main course not yet cleared! Very unimpressed! Shame previous years have been so much better. Will seriously consider non attending next year if this is the new standard!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank cogswellt
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

We arrived on friday afternoon for a 2 nighr stay whilst visiting friends. Checkin was easy and quick. The hotel is spotless and the rooms were lovely. We were on the first floor and had a balcony overlooking the garden. There was a xmas party on the friday evening but it did not spoil any of our stay. Breakfast is plentyful and the staff are very efficient and pleasant. There's a nice relaxing bar area for the evening too. We left early on the sunday morning as we needed to travel back to the midlands and the snow was just starting in london. 6 hours later we arrived home to the worst snowfall in years( was expected ). All in all i would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Staff were very welcoming, room pleasant clean and quiet and complementary tea, coffee biscuits readily to hand. No lift available to the upper floor but member of staff very willing to take m gag up for me. Lunch was good, and the service in the evening for the birthday party was very attentive. When I ran out of milk for in-room drinks, I asked reception if I could have more and in less than a minute they were brought up to my room. Would be really happy to stay here again if I were using Heathrow airport, very convenient.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Helena W, General Manager at The Stanwell Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Bar-Llani,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments following your visit for Birthday Party. I am so pleased to hear that we provided the service and surroundings for a special occasion. The team will be thrilled to hear that their hospitality was so well received and I will share your kind comments with them all.
We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enjoyable visits.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night to be close to Heathrow for a morning flight the following morning.
Hotel easy to find and had plenty of free parking.
Staff friendly hotel and rooms clean.
We all enjoyed a good evening meal.
If I had one observation it would be that the walls of our room did not do a very good job sound proofing us from the room next to us.
However I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Discovery2011
Helena W, General Manager at The Stanwell Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Discovery2011,

Thank you very much for the lovely review of The Stanwell Hotel. We are a popular hotel for guests travelling in and out of Heathrow and it was a real pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your evening meal. The team will be thrilled to hear that their hospitality was so well received and I will share your kind comments with them all. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enjoyable visits.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the stanwell on the 8th with Point-S, hotel is very nice, but of a strange location but you can find it very easily. The rooms were very well appointed and the beds were really comfortable, the staff were all really friendly.
The only criticism is the shower curtain! Why let a £1 shower curtain bring down the whole tone of the room, it's the type that sticks to you when your showering. The only reason I've given 4 stars and not 5, sounds petty but it's a pet hate!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank andyh0163

Dear Andyh0163,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! It was our great pleasure to welcome you and we're glad to hear that you had a great time with us! I have also noted the areas where you felt we could improve and I will certainly discuss this with my team in more detail as there are some very helpful points here that we can take on board. .
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to again soon.
Kind Regards,