“Lovely!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Have eaten at Momo a number of times and often grab a take-away too. Such a cute little place. The staff are great and the food is always really fresh. Great place to eat.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Eat here often, great that they now deliver, good for a hangover and love a bit of miso soup. Only problem is when they close...stay open all week!

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We've been visiting MoMo's for a couple of years now after being introduced to it by a friend.

From the outside you wouldn't guess just how good this place is and I must admit I was a little sceptical at first myself, until I tasted the food.

The decor is quirky, the service friendly and the food is superb and very good value for money.

We usually share a portion of Pork Dumplings and then I have the Satay Chicken meal and my wife has the Teriyaki Chicken meal from the Rice/Noodle Meal section of the menu. As well as the meat and either rice or noodles each of these meals come with Miso Soup, Edamame beans & Chinese green. They are both so tasty.

We'll definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great service and excellent food my favourite place in Staines and would recommend it to anyone passes by Staines.

Great location and easy to get to also with a new vamped menu there's something for everyone. Also to veggies they have a great selection~!!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great service, quick, efficient and FANTASTIC food. Great value for money considering the authenticity. A very happy customer, would recommend it to the world. And that was my first time. Well done, Momo's!

1  Thank Sophia L