“Terrible food and very poor service”
Review of Two Rivers Spur Steak Ranch - CLOSED

Two Rivers Spur Steak Ranch
Cuisines: African, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Spur Steak & Grill offers customers a casual dining experience in a comfortable, friendly environment. Our customers can always expect generous portions of great tasting food as well as quality and value for money with every visit. We offer an environment where the whole family can come along to relax and enjoy themselves. Our menus offer something for everyone! It ranges from our legendary steaks and ribs to delicious burgers, combo meals to fresh salads, and our varied children's menu, which provides many delicious and wholesome options. We are committed to giving every customer the best possible Spur experience filled with generosity, good times and our GREAT SPUR TASTE!
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went to staines spur to night for the ribs and wings, and wish I never did.
The ribs were the worst I had ever had. They were under cooked, hard and tasted disgusting.The wings are getting smaller and smaller.
Im really in two minds if to ever go back, which would be a shame as ive been going there for years, ever since they opened.

1  Thank markymarkone

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Visited today with my 5 year old.

We were seated, no one came to take our order then 3 staff approached after my order had been taken.

Very very slow

Diet Pepsi was flat and warm

The chicken burger was nice

Seen once during meal by staff, waited ages to get anyone to bring the bill had to go and look for staff.

The only tip I'd leave is "pay attention to your customers"

People that came in after me orders were taken before me, not good at all.

1  Thank SiobhanBS
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate here recently with other restuarant choices in Staines I will certainly avoid this disappointing restaurant.
The service was poor.the food was disgusting and nobody cared.
We ordered the combo platter it was cold and tasteless the mayonnaise had a crust on it. It had been sat under the hot plate for so long. The burger was overcooked on the outside but was still mince and cold in the middle it was still breathing in parts I was waiting for it to ' moo ' 3 meals appeared and staff had to find our 4th meal I wish they hadn't. The ribs were cold and chewy chips soggy and cold however the coleslaw was nice and warm.yuck !! As for the onion rings they should be named ' soggy onion blob'
We shall not be returning these spurs need to be hung up for good.

2  Thank Debbie E
Reviewed June 24, 2013

whether you have a steak: which is always excellent, or a burger: which is also great, you cannot be disappointed. the onion strings are to die for . helpful staff . often busy. sometimes noisy. love it when it's your birthday and all the staff sing to you. give it a try. don't forget the Don Pedro ice cream cocktail yum!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a good place for lunch, especially if you are a meat eater!
Always appears busy, so better to book a table, even if its for the same day.
Reasonable prices, but noisy.