“Great place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great place”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Lovely Italian restaurant. went on Tuesdy night and place was very quiet, but food very good and plenty of it. Staff attentive. Thoroughly recommended.

• Visited March 2013

London, United Kingdom
“the best food ever”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

i was at caffe gondola with my husband my mom dad and my two lovely kids for mothers day.we really like the food was so tasty and nice.the atmosphere was good the staff was so friendly with as.we really enyoid and we mained to go there again.i order lamb and the chefs cook that really good the rest of my famyly order pizza pasta fish and they like so much. the music was nice.it is one of the best resturants is staines.many thanks for the fresh food drinks and atmosphere.Great meal would recommend to everyone and we planning to come back soon

• Visited March 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Local Lunch Out”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Husband and I decided to go to Staines to shop and have Lunch out. We decided on Caffe Gondola. It was quiet as it was a very windy Wednesday Lunch time Brrr but the welcome was warm and attentive. The food was well above expectations and almost to much as even hubby could not finish. Great meal would recommend to anyone and will definitely return.

Acton, London
“great dining experience”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Many thanks for a great dining experience and very sophisticated advice on wine choice. The staff was really helpful and we're planning to come back soon.

Staines, United Kingdom
“I shall be returning”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

New to the area, I have been sampling the local restaurants I always want to sample and support local rather than go to the chain restaurants. I had passed Café gondola many times, the exterior looked, well a bit naff tbh. However, it was up there at No. 3 on trip advisor so I thought I’d give it a go. Upon entering I was quite surprised, it’s actually very nice inside. Delicately lit, tastefully decorated with quality furnishings.

I visited mid-week and was pretty quiet, the waitress was very polite, knowledgeable and was at just the right level of attentiveness. The menu had a fair verity without being excessive with daily specials. Pricing was good value. I ordered the bruschetta to start and Italian sausage pasta dish as a main. Both were fresh with plenty of flavour. I thoroughly enjoyed my main, the portion size was big enough to keep me happy (I enjoy my food…). Although I wasn’t so keen on the grilled mozzarella on the bruschetta. To be fair, mozzarella was stated on the menu. So I could have asked for it without, but everywhere has their own twist.

If they dropped the ‘LOOK AT ME! I’M ITALIAN’ exterior for something as classy as the interior I’d think they would get many more through the door.

I shall be returning.