“Wonderful manis and pedis for my wedding!”
Review of Spa Studio and Boutique - CLOSED

Spa Studio and Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa Studio is a full service day spa offering massage therapy, skin care & waxing, make up services, manicures & pedicures and more! Our Couples Massage and Spa packages are unique and are offered by appointment 7 days a week! We recently relocated to a beautiful plaza and are conveniently located just a few miles off exit 19 of the Adirondack Northway (I-87), only a few minutes from Lake George!
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful manis and pedis for my wedding!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My recent experience at the Spa Studio was definitely worthy of 5 stars! My three bridesmaids and I went to the studio for manicures and pedicures the day before my wedding. Sharon and all the ladies could not have been more friendly and welcoming! We were running a few minutes late and called ahead to tell them, and they were very understanding. They did a wonderful job of finishing all of our manis/pedis during the originally scheduled timeframe so we could leave and make it to the wedding rehearsal on time. Everyone made us feel completely comfortable and pampered, and we were all very pleased with our nails! I would absolutely recommend going to the Spa Studio to get your nails done. I am so thankful we chose them for our wedding nails! The week leading up to a wedding can be very stressful and busy, and my couple hours at the Spa Studio was the most relaxed I had felt all week. Thank you so much to everyone at the studio for a great experience!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank cbarber15

Glens Falls
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional all around Experience!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I can not put in to words how amazing my experience was at the Spa Studio. The staff, massage, manicure, pedicure and the atmosphere made my, and a group of friends, experience incredible. The staff was professional and fun making us feel at home. The atmosphere and decor made us so relaxed we were able to enjoy our day to the fullest. The massage that I had was comparable to none other. Thank you to the staff at the Spa Studio! I have been telling everyone about the Spa Studio and would recommend everyone to go there and can not wait to visit again myself.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Melissa B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really "OK" price for extraordinary massage”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Remember the name - Jina Smith (massage therapist). I can't even find the words which can describe how incredible were Jina's hands. I've had massages of so many different types in so many countries - Jina is taking one of the top lines now.
$50 for 45-min GOOD upper back massage, how do u like it?

1 Thank LilianaNJ
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

My fiance and I went on a romantic weekend away for our anniversary last weekend. We made stops in both Lake George and Saratoga, and I was hoping to surprise him with a massage, as he's been wanting one for awhile. I did it kind of last minute, so I wasn't able to find a place in either LG or Saratoga, so I looked for a place on the way, and that's when I found reviews for Spa Studio. I was able to make our appointments online, which I love, and it was a great experience! We had a little trouble finding the place, as we aren't from the area, but once we found it, it was very easy to navigate. There was a wedding party getting their hair and makeup done at the time, so it was a little busy in there, but as a future bride myself, I had no objections ;) We filled out a short medical history questionnaire and then were each taken to our separate rooms.

Erica did a great job on my massage. She really payed attention to my asking her to focus on my neck and back, as I hold a lot of stress and tension there. The 45 minutes went by way too fast. A con was the noise. I was able to still get in the massage zone and relax, but I could definitely hear people talking, laughing, and moving things around. Again, they mentioned in advance that it was crowded from the wedding party, so it didn't really bother me much.

My fiance also had a great experience with his masseuse. She really targeted his back tension and he felt very relaxed when we left. Overall, I would highly recommend Spa Studio...very professional people and a fun environment!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank TravelSweetie11
“Most wonderful spa experience!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I can't say enough about The Spa Studio!! The atmosphere was wonderful, the staff was amazing! Overall just a great experience!!! If you are looking for a great spa this is the place to go!!