Tripadvisor

Review of Siam Thai Sushi

Siam Thai Sushi
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere. Food is perfect. When you ask for spicy they actually give you real spice. The sushi is always fresh and amazing. Cherry bomb roll, spongebob roll and volcano roll are delicious as well as the Thai food. Basil and chili and Pad Thai are great but my favorite was the cashew nut dish.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Great sushi, great meals, pretty attentive wait staff. A lot of people aren't aware of this restaurant being more than a sushi place. Some of the meals are great to amazing. We had a great time and a great meal on New Year's Eve. Walked right in with NO reservation and were seated pretty quick. Absolutely no complaints about this restaurant. It's always been a treat to go here.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 18, 2019 via mobile

We’ve eaten here twice—once for lunch, once for dinner—and it is great. Delicious Thai food. We’ve had Red Curry, Yellow Curry, and Panang Curry dishes with different proteins and loved every one. The Beef Pho soup is delicious, too, as are the spring rolls. Generous portions, especially at dinner, make this restaurant a great value.

Great service; both times our servers nicely explained the options, made appropriate recommendations based on our stated preferences, and accurately described the “heat” level of the dishes.

Nice, upbeat, clean facility. I understand the owner is the executive chef and is always there when the restaurant is open. That commitment is reflected in the dining experience!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Waitor Tonight very rude. Asked to save a seat next to me for a friend coming in 10 mins and his response was..."I can save it but, there is no money in saved real estate". Friend was going to be there in 10 mins @7 pm on a Wednesday night. Then proceeded to wait until friend got there to save the seat...10 mins later. The man wasn't very attentive and forced me to use a cloth napkin. after rolling it up 3 times he came over everytime to unroll the napkin and place it back where he placed it. Tip was light because services were poor. He looks at his tip before I left the table and let's out a loud sigh in disgust right in front of me. I'm not going to drop names but his name started with a D. Worst service I've had in a long time, explains the lack of staff and the loss of business. If that's how they treat their customers, can't imagine how they treat their staff

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time at siam thai , we got there at around 3,30 pm mid week ,not busy at all ,place looks very nice both outside and in , brian was our server , immediately seated ,and waters bought to us , we told him it's our first time here ,he thanked us for coming ,we both ordered pad thai my wife had the seafood I chose the duck ,she got a salad and I got the dumplings , with in 5 minutes she had her salad and the dumplings , both very good , shortly after we finished our apps our main course was bought to us ,her pad thai was ordered with out spice and it was perfect ,I like mine with a kick and Brian asked on a scale of 1 to 4 with 4 being hottest, I said let's try 2 , it also was spot on , we very much enjoyed it the duck breast was so good , we will return soon

Date of visit: October 2019