“Average isn't bad”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Glens Falls
Northwest New Jersey
“Average isn't bad”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

It was your typical stay at a Quality Inn. Clean rooms. Granite countertops in the bathroom. The bathroom has that expansion rod thing which I want for my own house when I get one. It was a bit dated though and could stand some freshening up. I saw no evidence of bedbugs (and I looked when we got there).

Saturday morning, we were at breakfast (standard hot breakfast with eggs/sausage, fruits, etc.) when the fire alarm went off. Someone, in their infinite wisdom, decided it would be a good idea to smoke in a non-smoking hotel. It was out of the hotel's control but they responded to it quickly.

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms face away from the parking lot and the hotel across the way.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Christopher F, Manager at Quality Inn Glens Falls, responded to this review, September 19, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope you'll come back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Levis, Canada
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The personnel at the front desk very Professional, the room I got was very clean and very confortable. I met the owner and does not take my business for granted. It has been a very pleasant stay. Very nice pool and exercise room. No problem to access internet.

Room Tip: I always choose first floor as I find more practicle for me to access the breakfast room and exercis...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We want to mention that our facility actually unfortunately doesn't have an exercise room. We don't want future guests to read this review and be disappointed. However we can't thank you enough for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
Montreal
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was surprised to read some the negative reviews, our experience was quite the opposite. Beverly checked us in easily and quickly. The bathroom was spotless, and I happen to be picky about cleanliness. The beds were clean, no bugs. The hotel was quiet but you did have to look twice to find it. It's right next to the Econo Lodge, they share a parking lot. The beds are comfortable and for what you pay, it is good value.
The breakfast is nothing fancy, but enough to keep us going for a few hours. The mall is right across the street, but it is a difficult street to cross, there is no pedestrian crossing. The Silo Restaurant is steps away and we enjoyed a nice lunch there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Valued guest, thank you for your kind words. We work hard to create the best guest experience we can. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I am a professional driver, dressed in white shirt and black tie, and have stayed at many hotels. The instant I walked in, Chris Flores greeted me with a warm hello and a friendly smile. After a long hard day of driving, Chris could tell i was tired and assisted me with my baggage and process of checking in with such ease and courtesy. I previously owned "The Carriage House, Ltd", caterers, in Rochester ,NY for 60 years with my parents. I have always believed that the "employees", are the backbone of any business. But, sadly, they are never recognized in this day and age. I, myself, Chris Flores , should be recognized as an asset for his work ethics! Hire Chris, whoever you are, you will never be disappointed!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Christopher F, Manager at Quality Inn Glens Falls, responded to this review, September 24, 2014
Anne, thank you for the glowing review. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with you.
Jay, New York
Reviewed January 27, 2014

They said they wouldn't charge us for r small dog the next morrning they did go Into room floor not vacuumed go into bathroom tiles falling off wall and mold on the sealing the help was not friendly and the breackfast was not good

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Jennybug5

Travelers are raving about these Glens Falls hotels

Port Jefferson Station, New York
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This was more like a motel than a hotel, but overall my quick stay was ok. I didnt pay much for the room so I shouldn't complain, and I am not really complaining. Just a very basic place to stay for a good value. The bed spread needs to be replaced its gross and outdated. Everything else was fine for my quick stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Albany, New York, United States
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My friends and I were on our way back from a camping trip in the Adirondacks when a major storm rolled in. We made it as far as Glens Falls before we had to pull over. We stopped at the very first hotel we saw, which happened to be the Quality Inn. It was about 1AM and the four of us stumbled in with all our camping gear and asked for a room.

The guy at the front desk could probably have quoted us any price and we would have payed at that point, but he gave us an extremely reasonable rate and we were in our room in about five minutes. The next morning we woke up to a free continental breakfast which included an impressive number of options, including a waffle station.

What really impressed us, though, was that the man working the front desk the morning of 12/15/2013 was outside for the entire morning helping to dig people's cars out of the snow. The storm had dumped at least a foot onto the parking lot and he was working tirelessly to get people unstuck. He also had a number of extra shovels on hand which really helped us get our own vehicle moving. And despite running from car to car he still got everyone checked out in a timely manner. I really can't say enough about this guy, amazing work ethic and very friendly at the same time.

I can't comment too much on the amenities of this location. The room was very clean and well kept which is about all we cared about. The space was pretty small but we were so exhausted we didn't care at all. The shower worked and the water was hot. There was a pool but we didn't look twice at it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 11 in Queensbury
Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George
Ramada Queensbury/Lake George
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)

Been to Quality Inn Glens Falls? Share your experiences!