Quality Inn Glens Falls
$93
$76
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

Queensbury Hotel(Glens Falls)
$169
$81
Hotels.com
$169
$144
SleepInn
Red Roof Inn(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
$100
Red Roof
$168
Country Inn
Wakita Motel(Queensbury)
$99
  • Pool
The Bell House Inn(Glens Falls)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslake georgeroom was cleanfree breakfast iswould stay here againbusiness trip
Reviewed April 21, 2008

When we got their the staff were very polite. Then we went to our room and wow it was too small for two queen size beds. First thing - The windows would not open. Then we went swimming. BIG MISTAKE. Theri was so much chlorine in the pool that it burned our childrens eyes and made them have chemical burns on their legs. I told the staff and their response was it was just checked yesterday. So thinking it would go away we went to dinner. I spent the rest of the night itching and scratching and trying to soothe the burning. It even bleached out my husbands swimming trunks. Next their was no internet service. So I went to the manager the next morning and showed them my lovely rash and told them how furious I was and after basically threatening them that I would tell everyone at continental breakfast that we all had a rash from the pool they gave me a refund. Since then I have had to go to the doctors and get treatment. . DO NOT GO THERE

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed March 5, 2008

The room was small had to have two rooms, They were clean and had every thing you needed in a room except a dining table.
For two people that was staying more than a day, it was cramped.
The only problem that I complained about was I had the room next to the pool at the bed head you can smell the orders from the pool. When they used the pool the hold room had and oder.
(MY EYES WAS BURNING I )
I complained about the room and they wanted to put me on the second floor which then we both had to move. I did not want to do that, I managed through the night part off the next day and left that night.
Would stay again but not have that same room.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank pool29
Reviewed September 10, 2007

We stayed at this Quality Inn during our trip to Lake George. It proved to be a good choice. It is only a short drive to Lake George and where the action really is but it is a much better value compared to somewhat overpriced accomodations closer to the water. Good size, comfortable room, clean bathroom plus all the expected ammenities. Fast food restaurants are nearby, if gourmet is your fare you will have to drive a bit to find it. Good shopping on the other hand is just around the corner. Recommended!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jadrzew
Reviewed September 10, 2007

We were originally attracted to this property due to a lower room rate than we could find in nearby Saratoga Springs. This motel looks fairly new on the outside, but appears to have been cheaply built and seems to be falling apart on the inside. This may be aggravated by apparent lack of maintenance in the facility.

If you are assigned a room on the first floor you will get no peace nor sleep. Every little step or movement made above you will be transmitted through the ceiling.

Since the parking lot exits onto a busy street, you will only be able to turn back toward the freeway when you leave. Good luck should you wish to turn left to have dinner in town!

Among the other problems we encountered were:

. A toilet which would not quit flushing,
. The room was not serviced by a maid,
. A pink slimy substance on the bathroom grout which we suspected might be mold,
. Drywall apparently peeling from the studwork,
. No internet service,
. Advertised HBO service which was not available,
. A defective (physically broken) hot tub in our room,
. Defective wiring in the hot tub causing it to come on at its own will (the hotel's solution was to cut power to the hot tub and part ot the room lights)
. An uncleaned hot tub where some type of substance and alien hairs (hopefully from a head) floated to the top of the water when filled,
. Ripped wallpaper.
. Broken bathroom tiles.

All of these things were reported too the desk. They, of course, did nothing. What would you expect in a dump like this?

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank NWOhioGuy
Reviewed July 19, 2007

We arrived in Glens Falls (or Queensbury?) when coming back from Washington DC and spent one night at the Quality Inn. At $139 a night, I found it overpriced for that type of hotel (I stayed at $109 in Arlilington VA in a Courtyard Marriott)

After successively being assigned a room with a broken toilet and a room that hasn't been cleaned up, we spent the night in a decent, clean one, suitable for the only night we stayed there.

The staff was friendly, yet not joyful. There was an indoor pool near the front desk that seemed OK. As for the breakfast, it consisted of bread, coffee,juice, cereals and english muffins.

The neighbouring and cheaper Econo Lodge may be a better choice for the price.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family