“Great Shower!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Glens Falls
BRATTLEBORO, VT
“Great Shower!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

No "water saver" showerheads here. Nice, hot shower at 7am with great flow. I stood under there for a few extra minutes. The eco-Nazis will object and claim we are wasting water. If it bothers you, go elsewhere.

Everything else was average. Breakfast was weak, nothing hot except for the water. I had to call Ethostream to get the internet to work.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I will never stay at the Quality Inn in Glen Falls again. First of all it is hard to find becausse the sign was hidden by trees which I was told after I said I couldn't see a sign until I pulled into Ecno Lodge. I walk with a walker had asked for 1st floor but told they were all booked. I then had to ask the clerk to take my bag up to the second floor for me which he did but said he would not bring it back down. Not a very nice way to treat a handicapped person.Next time I will stay at a small motel where they have one floor. Horrible experience.

Room Tip: Small motel is the way to go here.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Irma V

Travelers are raving about these Glens Falls hotels

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Check in was horrible. Credit card would not swipe and I was told that the card was no good. I called MC while I was there and they advised me to tell him to manually put in the card(which is what I told him to do in the first place).
Was with someone who walks with a walker and was given a room on the second floor(no elevator). We did request the first floor, but we were told it was full.
I would never stay there, ever again... Not recommended at all.

Room Tip: Not a good room in the house....
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank cynnerz
Ottawa, Ontario
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Check in service was fine. When we arrived at our room, we noticed several things weren't clean (sandy substance on the bathroom sink, long black hairs in the shower, someone else's socks in 1 drawer, straw in another). There were 4 of us in a room with 2 queen sized beds & we were very crowded. Very little room to maneuver. The pool is very small. Breakfast was alright. We'll stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Elkton, Maryland
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Upon arrival in our room I turned the covers down on the one queen bed for my daughter who was more than ready to crawl in and sleep (it was after 9:30pm). I was shocked when I saw many hairs and what appeared to be crumbs or some substance that was crumbly all over the sheets. We contacted the front desk and were given sheets so we could strip and remake the bed! Then we used the bathroom and found urine on the toilet seat and what I can only describe as funk all over the back of the seat. The room was very dusty (!!!) and the bathroom floor was filthy. We requested another room only to be told there was nothing else for us. Oh my word! I stripped the bed myself and used our clorox wipes and cleaned the bathroom and rest of room so we could sleep. Was horrified but by now it's 10:30pm and we were exhausted. After we checked out we filed a formal complaint with the headquarters and will follow up with a complaint to AAA. There are other options in this area - I would recommend another hotel/motel. Don't risk it! The breakfast was also lacking.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank CoffeeGirl3_99
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We had a room with two queen size beds. The room was small and all furnishing seemed dated. The carpet felt sticky when I walked around in bare foot. The indoor pool was ridiculously small. Breakfast was cheap without much choices, served on styrofoam. At nearly $150 a night, this place was a complete waste of money. I would never choose this place again and would highly recommend my friends not to either.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Albany, NY
Reviewed September 5, 2011

The hotel was fairly modern and clean- except pink soap scum at the bottom of the shower curtain. Had a microwave and refrigerator, generous amount of towels and it was quiet. Two issues stand out. When the toilet flushed, it filled for 30 minutes. Something was wrong with the plumbing. We had to use the ice bucket to poor into the tank to speed things along. We checked in late and didn't deal with it until morning. The front desk person took the info and said the GM would call us when he came in. Never got the call. The continental breakfast was not great- cereal, hard boiled eggs, pre-packed pastry and bagels with juice and coffee. Compared to other hotel breakfasts, this is definitely low end. We probably would not stay here again unless no other choices existed.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 11 in Queensbury
Ramada Queensbury/Lake George
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury)
Days Inn Queensbury/Lake George

Been to Quality Inn Glens Falls? Share your experiences!