“Balloon Ride”

Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Glens Falls
Argyle, New York
“Balloon Ride”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

My Sis and I enjoyed the ride. The view and the experience was great. Unfortunately , there was no wind, so we did not go very far; but our pilot Todd made it a fun experience any way. Would definitely recommend this company. The only thing I would suggest is to keep the # of people to 8 -- we had 10 people and we were a little crowded and I happened to be in the middle and could see as well as I would have liked. Otherwise thumbs up!!

Visited August 2014

Kingston, New York
“BETTER THAN EXPECTED!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Going on a hot air balloon as always been on my bucket list. I am so thankful that we found Sunkiss Ballooning! We went on a sunset ride last Friday night and I was speechless. This is a top notch company! They work so well together and Todd made it a very memorable experience. We can't wait to go back again! BOOK WITH THEM AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Visited August 2014
albany new york
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The balloon ride was just fantastic. Todd, our pilot, is so experienced, and gives all the nervous passengers confidence. The view from above is awesome. We saw the workings of the dredging of the Hudson. So interesting. I felt like a bird gliding in the silent skies. Will go again and will recommend to everyone to at least experience it once in your life time. You will never regret it. Thank you Todd and your great chase crew.

Visited July 2014
Bengaluru, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience. Want to do it again.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I loved the flight. Its so scenic, beautiful and calm up there. The team is very friendly and they make you participate in the experience which adds on to the experience. Mike (our pilot) kept us informed about the functioning of the balloon, geography of the place and several other bits of information. The view up there is awesome. Got few great pictures of sunset and the place.

Definitely a recommendation from me. :)

Visited July 2014
Kingston
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé surprised me with a ballooning experience for my birthday and after a couple of reschedules, (due to inclement weather), we finally got to experience a hot air balloon ride! The people of Sunkiss Ballooning were friendly, experienced, and provided a genuinely unique experience! Would completely recommend to others!

1 Thank Lindygal243