“Good pizza and service”

Cuisines: Pizza
New York
“Good pizza and service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We took our daughter here for her birthday and ordered the Sicilian pizza. I prefer the thinner crust but this was good also and my husband and daughter liked it as well. Our waitress Shannon was very friendly and even offered to let my husband taste the cannoli filling since he'd never had one. (Finding good Italian in Texas is next to impossible!) We ended up ordering two cannolis which were very sweet as expected but tasty. Will definitely go back!

• Visited July 2013

Ithaca, New York
“Good food w/ good value”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Loved this food and felt like we got a lot for the money. Better than some of the other places with higher ratings (and prices) in our opinion.

Visited May 2013
Queensbury, New York
“Cute little pizza place”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I love the pizza here....the calzones are pretty good too. I can't really vouch for the rest of the food as that's all I've had. It's a little bit confusing when you go in whether you order at the counter first or wait for someone to seat you. When I went in past years, someone would always seat us, but lately we just stand around and no one comes out, so we order from the counter and then go sit and wait for it to be brought out. A sign would be helpful advising of what people should do....It's a cute little place though where you can eat pizza in or take out.

• Visited November 2012
Glens Falls
“Food and service are fantastic”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have always enjoyed getting pizza at Antonio's. Everyone is friendly and helpful, and the quality of the food is consistently high. It's really the only pizza place in the area that I regularly go to.

• Visited December 2012
Lake George, New York
“NYC style pizza”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Most places upstate serve bar pies or pizza with little flavor. This pizza stands out and is tasty.

• Visited November 2011