“Best Pizza in the area!!!”

Talk of The Town Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 78 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Best Pizza in the area!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The pizza is excellent and the service is great. They have the pizza ready when they say and it is cooked right every time. I have had at least 25 meals there and all were done right.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Hunter11ss

Warrensburg, New York
“I highly recomend going to Talk Of The Town .”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I went to Talk Of The Town for a Holiday get together yesterday evening . Their were about 15 people in our party . The gentlemen that was our waiter did an excellent job ! Our waiter went out of his way to please everyone . No one had a single complaint ! I ordered the fried fish and chips . My meal was delicious ! I was very satisfied with my meal , My meal came with had 5 fried fish Sticks , cole slaw , and fresh cut French Fries . The fish sticks were very filling ! I could only eat 3 of them . I brought the rest of my meal home . Most of the people in my party ordered Spaghtitti and meatballs , Baked Zita ,Pizza , Burger and Fries . Everyone seemed to thoroughly enjoy their meals . I couldn't decide what I wanted at first , because their were too many wonderful things to pick from on the menue . Id like to try other menue options next time I dine their . Everything looked and smelled delicious ! It would be nice to remodel the inside of the building and modernize but, the appearance didn't bother me . I've seen far worse conditions else where . The only complaint I have is that the reseraunt owner needs to heat the building better in the winter especially in the womens restroom . It is freezing cold in the womens rest room . Overall I loved the reseraunt and hope to go back in the near future . I would highly recomend it to locals and visitors from out of town .

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Brooke E
Glens Falls, New York
“Old restaurant that needs a good cleaning”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I like old family restaurants but you need to scrub them down once in awhile. Everything was sticky old. Food was actually good. Could be a good restaurant if someone cleaned up the stains, dirt and dust on everything. Had that old wet wood smell. Hits you the minute you walk in.

Visited October 2012
Gansevoort, New York
“Pretty good, but not the best...”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I went to talk of the town with my boyfriend. I liked the idea of the salad bar, it was a nice treat. The meal was not spectacular, but pretty good. I would go back, but it isn't my first choice when going to Glens falls, NY.

• Visited September 2012
Lake George, New York
“Pizza,pizza,pizza”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

So many people count on this place for pizza. One night on Christmas Eve over 150 went out the door in one and a half hours. But I hear the record is well more than that. The pizza is great but so are the club sandwiches and fresh fries. It's a real hometown experience and very reasonable with a loyal local following. Reasonable, no nonsense Italian in clean surroundings and veteran waitstaff. If you want gourmet go elsewhere. If you want just plain good this is your place, and watch for the specials in the paper!

• Visited August 2012