“Average beer”

Davidson Brothers Brewing
Ranked #15 of 78 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“Average beer”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stopped here for lunch, as we try to go to local brew pubs while on vacation. The food was very good, service good, but the beers are just average.

Visited September 2013

Sedro Woolley, Washington
“Decent beer”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had a few different types of beer and not one stood out. When the staff says it is a great beer they should be able to say why it is so good, it was like the staff had not even tried their own beer.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Nate R
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Tasty”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was tired, hungry and in a hurry on Sunday afternoon. I walked in and was greeted by a cheerful bartender. I sat at the bar and had a pomegranate margarita and the cheddar turkey Panini. Everything was absolutely delicious! I recommend it any day, any time!

• Visited September 2013
Putney, Vermont
“Surprise!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Found lunch here after visiting the Hyde Museum in Glans Fall. Sat at the bar and was made to immediately feel part of the community. Carolann gave us a full introduction to what we could expect from the kitchen and the brewery, and she was completely on target. Excellent local beer. Superb sandwiches. Terrific ambiance. Great conversation and banter. Great suggestions for getting to the local jazz festival.

• Visited September 2013
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“DELICIOUS MEAL”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My friends and I had a FANTASTIC meal. We were able to sit oudoors to enjoy a beautiful night. The food, the drinks and the staff were all great. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and can't wait to go back when I visit the next time.

Visited August 2013