“Delicious Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have eaten burgers at a number of places and I think hands down Davidson Brothers has the best. Their burgers have that great charcoal broiled taste. They really taste like they were cooked on a barbeque grill. The meat is top quality and very flavorful. Their soups are very tasty too and the cheddar ale was to die for. I also like the atmosphere very much. It's very comfortable, whether you're eatting inside or out. I sometimes like to go there on a Sunday afternoon and sit outside having a drink. It's very relaxing. The staff is very nice too; in particular a big blonde waitress who makes you feel right at home. She's very sweet. I went there for dinner with my family this summer and I had the steak, which was jucy and tender, and my nieces and nephews had the burgers, which they loved, but my sister and her husband had the meatloaf which they said tasted like it had too much thyme in it. They really didn't care for it but they did like the deserts afterwards. All in all a good neighborhood place, with decent food, and a nice casual atmosphere.
I do have one complaint that has not much to do with the restaurant so much as the restaurant owner who is pushing for parking meters to be put in the town because he claims that his customers cannot find parking. I don't know what he is talking about because even in the height of the summer season I never have any problem finding parking and Glens Falls is such a nice town that even if you're not parked close to the restaurant it's nice to walk around. What would not be conducive to dining is worrying throughout your meal if the parking meter is running out. I'm sure that would cause a lot of people, myself included, to not order as much because I would want to just eat and get out. That couldn't possibly be good for running up checks.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Food was very good! Staff was very attentive. This brewery has awesome entertainment for kids too! We were able to enjoy our meal while our 3 young children stayed occupied. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I love music when I eat but this was too much. Loud, too loud to even hear yourself think. Food was nothing special. No reason to go back.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The game room is a nice size for the kids. The food is pretty descent for pub grub. The beer is fresh local craft ale at its best! My 80 year old parents loving going as well as my 5 year old. I've eaten there a few times and never have had no problems with the service, as a matter of fact I've always given a large tip for excellent service.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Have eaten here multiple times and while the beer is pretty decent, the food and service has not been consistent. Will not be my first choice for a place to stop next time we're in the area.