“No reason to return”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I love music when I eat but this was too much. Loud, too loud to even hear yourself think. Food was nothing special. No reason to go back.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The game room is a nice size for the kids. The food is pretty descent for pub grub. The beer is fresh local craft ale at its best! My 80 year old parents loving going as well as my 5 year old. I've eaten there a few times and never have had no problems with the service, as a matter of fact I've always given a large tip for excellent service.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Have eaten here multiple times and while the beer is pretty decent, the food and service has not been consistent. Will not be my first choice for a place to stop next time we're in the area.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I love stopping at different micro-breweries when I am visiting different cities and so my wife and I and two other couples decided to stop in and check out this place before going to dinner. As we stood in front of the bar the bartender just stared at us like we should know what we want immediately. I asked him if they had a sampler and he grabbed a plastic card and gave it to me. Now there are six of us standing there and he gives me one card. So I read the directions and it says pick any six beers for a sampler. So I pick 6 and my buddy picks six on the same card and i give it back to the bartender and he looks at it and says you each can't pick 6 on the same card and then gives me another card for my friend to use. he then pours our sampler beer. As he is doing this and gaining my friendship rapidly another bartender with a friendly attitude asks the rest of the group what they would like to drink. My bartender hands my friend and i our samplers and tells us without much effort where to start and where to end up according to what we picked. The beer wasn't too bad with one that I really liked but most just OK. I reached around my wife who was sitting at the bar facing me to set one of my glasses down and the end of the bar has a lip to it and I set it on the lip and it tipped over spilling it. The bartender who really didn't want to be there that night or at least not dealing with me looked at me like I had just ruined his perfect day. I said I was sorry but that didn't seam to help any. he sopped it up without saying anything just looking disgusted. Now I used to bar tend and picking up spilled beer/drinks was just part of the job and you tried to not embarrass the person who spilled it unless they were jerks or drunks. I was neither and even apologized but that didn't matter. I don't know if he was having a bad day or just didn't like his job but either way I won't be back there no matter what the beer tasted like.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Nice stop on the way to Lake George. About a dozen hand crafted beers on tap. Get the sampler where you get to pick 6 7oz beers for $11. All the beer was great and the food also was good. Sat at a high top in the bar and had good service and a great musician played from the area of the brew kettles into the bar room. Outside tables provide a beer garden feel.