“Great German Food”

Heidelberg Inn
Ranked #10 of 79 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: American, German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Quality German & American style cuisine in a comfortable atmosphere with award winning desserts.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This local restaurant knows how to make German food. From the warm Potatoe salad to the Knockwurst you will not be disappointed. Friendly staff and nice athmosphere.

2  Thank happyinLG

Reviewed October 5, 2012

went to them for the first time and we are from out of state, spent 10.00 dollars for a sandwhich that had approx 2 slices of corn beef, you know the saying ( wheres the beef ) absolutly horrible , will never go back there again , what a waste of money ,

1  Thank ahowell0516
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Love the knockwurst and home made German potato salad.

1  Thank HallidayGM
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I've been eating at the heidelburg since I was 10 years old and no matter what I have never found a better hot turkey sandwich. My friend loves their veal and the few times I've strayed from the turkey I've never been disappointed. When I lived in Chicago I couldn't wait to visit so we could have dinner here.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Their hot turkey sandwiches are wonderful and a great value. All their food is good.