“Always a great meal!! Unique little spot”
Review of 132 Glen Bistro - CLOSED

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Queensbury, New York
“Always a great meal!! Unique little spot”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have been dining here for close to 9 years... The food is always consistent and unique. The chef and his wife are always friendly and willing to adjust any menu item to fit taste or nutritional needs with a smile:) We love going there and knowing we are getting a good quality meal. In all the years we have never left without commenting on how much we enjoyed our meal. The homemade desserts are great!!!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Michelle B

Albany, New York
“Understandably well rated”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I tried this restaurant today based on Trip Advisor ratings & had a wonderful lunch. The lunch menu was creative. You could choose a sandwich or salad or an entree that would be suitable for a dinner choice. The bread was homemade, very subtly seasoned with pumpkin spice & turmeric. I was surprised to learn that the chef was self-taught as the food was worthy of a culinary trained chef. If I lived closer to Glens Falls, I'd definitely go back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank fba5
glens falls, NY
“Wonderful dinner / lunch”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Chef-cooked meal with home-cooked feel to food and dining room or outdoor tables in good weather. Best vegetables in any restaurant I've ever been in. Love the salmon, bluefish, pork with apples/onion sauce, turkey and dressing. Prices very reasonable and excellent service. Try a dessert - yum!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank phelanglensfalls_NY
New York City, New York
“Welcoming, Unpretentious, Delicious”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The friendly, capable service stands out here; both Angela and Liz are attractive personalities who deliver tasty American dishes expertly, without fuss -and always with a smile.
I had crab cakes, loosely packed, all crab, served with a deelish sauce tartar; accompanied by a scoop of freshly sauteed mixed veggies. Dessert was a fruit pie (strawberry rhubarb) of intense sweetness. In fact, that's how you'll characterize this homey, American place: intensely sweet.
And a great value!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank meyertune
adk mts, NY
“Great fresh food priced right”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried Glen Bistro finally after talking about it many times. We timed it perfectly - going on a Phantom game night after the puck dropped. Walked in and was seated without RSVP. Wonderful hand written menu so you know all dishes were for that night only. Price included soup or salad and all sides with your entree. There were so many great entrees we had a hard time choosing. I had the Ahi Tuna and my husband had the prime rib. Both were great. The soup was delicious and so fresh tasting. The waitress suggested RSVP once warm weather arrives and outdoor dining is available. I am sure to go back.

• Visited April 2013