“yummy”

Dining options: Reservations
albany ny
“yummy”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Had a delicious lunch of warm home made bread with whipped butter and a crab salad. It was probably the best crab salad I ever had. It was on a plate of mixed field greens, with shredded carrots, cucumbers and avocados. We sat outside and enjoyed the afternoon sun. We will be going back.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank hunterandshadow

Rochester, New York
2,005 restaurant reviews
“Great place for a sentimental return”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I ate at 132 Glen Bistro while doing a book-signing tour through the Adirondacks this past week. I dined here for the first time, finding it only because it is set up in the same room as a diner (Winnie's Luncheonette), where I used to eat back in the 1970s. Anyway, I loved the food at 132 Glen Bistro, and would have been happy with anything on their extensive menu. I selected a seafood dish, with shrimp, scallops and more, that was served in a pesto cream sauce over pasta. It was really, really good, although perhaps a bit on the heavy side. (I guess you expect that when you order something in a pesto cream sauce though, right?) Anyway, it was delicious, and the only "problem" was that they gave you so much seafood and delicious pasta that i couldn't finish it...and I am a big eater!

My only drawback to this place was the location of my table. I ate at a table that was right in front of the kitchen, which had no door. Had I been facing the kitchen, I might have felt like I was part of it. But no matter...this did not detract from my meal in the least.

Lovely place, with friendly service, as well as sidewalk tables, for those who enjoy dining outside. I would gladly return.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Larry W
new england
“Wonderful tuna”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and I visited this restaurant after reading great reviews for it on tripadvisor. We were not disappointed.We both ordered different fish dishes and we were both very satisfied. My order arrived cooked to perfection and the portion was surprisingly ample.We would definitely return to this restaurant if we are ever re-visit Glen Falls .

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank egretnewengland
Montreal, Canada
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We come to Lake George from Montreal, Canada every year. It is always difficult to find good food in Lake George. On this trip we discovered this great bistro in adjacent Glen Falls, 10 minutes away. Wonderful place. The food is excellent. A family-run place with the owner/chef running the kitchen and his wife and daughter providing service. We were a group of six and had two children with us and they accommodated our every request with a smile. We were surprised at how low the bill was when we received it! A great find. We will certainly make it part of our trip every year.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank privateclinic
Brant Lake
“Try the Specials”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We've eaten here several times and enjoyed the specials. We have also had some disappointing meals. Outdoor dining is fun but real noisey.

Visited September 2011