“Fantastic”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013

You have to make it to this place for pasta night. With over 40 different sauce combinations to choose from, and any pasta/meat/veggie combo you could ask for, Gourmet Cafe has pasta night figured out.

I also highly recommend the french onion soup.

So much food - be sure to get a 2nd plate to go!

2  Thank EC-FlavorFinder

Reviewed January 15, 2013

food was mediocre. I ordered a salad with chicken (wing sauce type) for lunch and I couldn't help thinking throughout the meal that I could have done a better job at home. The place is very clean and the waiter very sweet and attentive but I was really diappointed in the food. I'm debating whether to try the place for the pasta night sometime but there are so many places I want to try that I don't know when I'll be able to get around to it. Hopefully soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Go on a pasta night! Unlimited, fresh, tasty food. The restaurant feels a bit small, but the owners are hospitable and kind. The prices are more than reasonable and the product is excellent. A gem!

1  Thank WanderingAyn
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great soups and pasta. Definitely needs renovation but the chef can cook. An updated menu would help. We don't go here often because it is always they same stuff, not a big variety but always good.

2  Thank Mangocatpurring
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Pasta Night is one of my favorite things to go to. I've learned to ask for 1/2 portions, so I have enough room to go back and get more (of something different). The pasta and the sauces have always been great. As well, their soups can be pretty inventive, and always hit the spot.

I've also gone in on Prime Rib Night. Excellent. And, also just gone in to eat. Excellent. We've never been disappointed.

The place itself is cozy, the staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable. I totally suggest giving it a try, especially Pasta Night on a nice evening where you can sit outside.

1  Thank The_Redbeard