“Great service, atmosphere, and food in an unusual location”

Cooper's Cave Ale Company
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Great service, atmosphere, and food in an unusual location”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Cooper's Cave Ale Company is in the middle of a neighborhood but it's worth the effort to find this place, which we traveled to from Lake George. Samantha, our server, was excellent and very obliging when my wife got a drink she didn't like. (I didn't notice either if the description of the Margarita mentioned the berry flavored mix and sugared rim.) A menu is more interesting to me when it has some things out of the ordinary. Theirs has a lot to offer including some specials, and this was on a Tuesday night. The building is located right next to a bike path, and we sat on the patio which overlooks it. We started with Buffalo Chicken Wontons which were fantastic! My mahi-mahi was fine, but my wife's steak and chicken fajita (hold the tortillas) was excellent! It was so good I had to finish what she couldn't. My beer (Bumppo's Brown Ale) was just okay, but I can tell this place has a lot of potential and deserves another trip to try a few more... The prices are also pretty reasonable, just $66 for the meal including an appetizer, two drinks, and a dessert. The retail shop next door is small but also worth a look.

• Visited June 2014

Queensbury, New York
“Wonderful! !”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We went around 730 with our two and a half year old. The salad was fresh the spicy chicken soup is one of my all time favorites and I get it every single time I go. Our waitress samantha was absolutely wonderful!! Food came out at a good pace she was super friendly and interacted with our daughter! We'll be back for sure for another bluesberry ale and some more delicious food. And we'll definitely be asking for sam as our waitress again.

2 Thank restaurantcritic333
Queensbury, New York
“A good place for a great casual lunch or dinner”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Coopers cave Ale Company isn't just about ales and micro brewed beers and such. They have a great menu with varied selections suitable for many different tastes. If you prefer meatless specials they offer really great green salads and a bean/ vegetarian sandwich that has an excellent consistency and a pleasant spicy kick to it. Burgers, fries and chicken menu items are great too. A very casual place with generally reasonable pricing.Not a formula restaurant. One of a kind, worth a try.

• Visited April 2014
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Cooper's Cave Ale Company”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

My family and I love the food here. We have been here at least half-a-dozen times and each time the food and service has been great. My favorite is the turkey burger, which they make with their stout, dried cranberries, and other seasonings. The maple mustard aioli they put on it is spectacular. I would love to try other items but I just cannot break away from this burger! My husband has had the steak sandwich and a few different wraps, and they were all delicious. Kids menu is standard fare. The only downside is the place is pretty small and can get very crowded on a weekend.

Visited February 2014
New York
“This place never disappoints!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I live in the area, but have just recently frequented this restaurant . What a delight. After 4 different visits, I can honestly say I have been happy each and every time. The meals are very filling, the food is delicious, and the service is great. They are very willing to substitute a nice,fresh salad for fries, have a great selection of their own brewed beers as well as mixed drinks and wine and the service is great. The outside patio is lovely on a summer day.
My absolute favorite dish here is the salmon burger. One of the best I've had. My friends say the burgers are great, too. This has become one of my favorite places to eat in Glens Falla. I highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2014