“Great food and atmosphere.”

Cooper's Cave Ale Company
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The food is wonderful! Great people. The sodas are made on premises and are fantastic. Make sure to try the cornbread salad.

• Visited March 2013

Queensbury, New York
“We LOVE this place!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I eat here at least once a week. It is a local restaurant for us, and we love the homey welcoming feeling we get when we dine there. The food is excellent, which always helps! Their Buffalo chicken soup is to die for! We have tried everything from wraps, burgers, salads (their creamy balsamic dressing is amazing!), steaks, to different seafood dishes and have never been disappointed. If you sign up for their frequent dining program (at no charge), you will be sent coupons on your birthday or anniversary for $5 off. You also get credit each time you eat there for dollars off, which you can accumulate and use at any time. We have stopped there in the summer, also, when their outside ice cream window is open and, wow! Great flavors and taste! There is a back, enclosed heated patio area to extend out the restaurant also, that becomes an open porch in the warm months.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BonnieWiles
Linden,nj
“Great Food, Dirty Taps”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have eaten at this place on 3 different occasions and I think the food is fantastic. Had the pork tacos, steaks and burgers. Got to say that the beer is very disappointing. Tried about 8 of the offerings and each one had that "time to clean the taps" taste. It's an unmistakable flavor that I have encountered at other establishments. The finish is moldy, musty and bitter. Beer lines need to be cleaned ofter as bacteria can grow quickly in the lines. The bottled sodas are great. Make sure you go around the side to their retail shop and get a couple of bottles. the root beer, birch beer and black cherry are really good.

• Visited August 2012
“How is this place not #1?!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been everywhere in upstate NY and this
place nails it every-time. Consistently excellent unique food, consistently wonderful waitresses and Patty is just a peach.
Prices are super reasonable, great atmosphere, everything is so clean and well kept.
My favorite is their "everything but the kitchen sink" homemade brownies and Ace's homemade ice cream. The brownies have Reece's pieces, mini pb cups, cookie dough chunks, and I ate it all before I could identify anything else ;)

1 Thank Christinalillian
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Dining is updated casual with many interesting twists.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My family and I have eaten here about 6 times since it's been in business; known for their own brewed ales and ice cream, the restaurant is an obvious addition. Under one roof is the ice cream window (facing the Warren Cty bike path), the store, and the restaurant - each with a separate entrance. The restaurant has the option of dining inside or outside (even in the winter because of temporary walls for lack of better term). It is clean, casual, and the menu hosts a huge selection of entrees from the Vegetarian Black Bean Burger (one of my favorites) to club sandwiches to steaks to corn bread salad and soups. My husband always tries one of the specials which typically is a steak with mashed potatoes and stir-fry vegetables. Service has always been good, helpful, and prompt. The restaurant has a bar. A recent weekend visit found it to be very busy at 5:30 most likely due to a recent promotion with a brief wait.
I also enjoy the store which has beer, soda (their own), gift baskets, and holiday specialties; I've put together my own gift baskets including their quality pint-sized beer glasses and individual beers which have gone over well for hubby and his office-friends.
If you could compare this restaurant to a chain, I would say it compares to an Applebees. Total cost for the two of us came to $59 which was a steak special, 2 pints ale, 1/2 pint ale, soda, veggie burger, 2 deserts (their ice cream cake in a slice - of course) plus tip.

• Visited January 2013