“Worth the trip into Glens Falls!”

Chocolate Mill Pastry Shop & Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Queensbury, New York
“Worth the trip into Glens Falls!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Wonderful service, creative elegant and delicious desserts! What a wonderful addition to Glens Falls restaurant options!

• Visited July 2012

Clinton, Massachusetts
“Fabulous food for a little cafe”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My girlfriend and I were tired of the diner scene for breakfast and were looking for something light but flavorful. I just ordered some fruit and granola with a pastry and she ordered a scrambled egg dish with feta, spinach, onions and a few other ingrediants. I got a chai tea latte and she ordered a flavored coffee. In short, we couldn't stop from repeatedly saying, "Wow, this is just incredible!"

The menu is small but has some exciting dishes. Naturally, the coffee is incredible, but we were really impressed with he food. We brought our 7 and 9 year olds with us and although the cafe does not offer a kids menu (we didn't expect it too) they were very accommodating.

I grew up in Glens Falls and this place made me wish I was still here. I'd be a regular for sure.

Glens Falls, New York
“Best of Glens Falls”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

This is the place we go very often. They've got a nice atmosphere, good menu selection (breakfast is so good!) and of course chocolate. We often bring visiting guests here as well!

White River Junction, Vermont
“Great Coffee!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Chocolate Mill is much like Glens Falls itself: It's on the small side; the pace is slow, but there are real treasures to be enjoyed. the pour-over Ethiopian coffee is great! The pastries are excellent. And though the service is leisurely, the smile are genuine.

Visited July 2012
Glens Falls, New York
“This place is something to see.”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

What a great little gem in GlensFalls! Charming Pastry Shop that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Outdoor seating is a large plus in the summer months. It is a great little place to just linger. They have the Best Designer Pastries in the area! The bakery counter has had many a picture taken, by me. It is so hard to deicide what special treat to have (I do keep the pastries as a special treat or I would weigh 400LBS).

Visited June 2012