“I would not call this "authentic...”

Raul's Mexican Grill
Ranked #13 of 78 Restaurants in Glens Falls
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
“I would not call this "authentic...”
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I would not call this "authentic mexican", but more like mexican fusion. It is very delicious though. Everyone in my party enjoyed the meal.

1 Thank nickwfu

Glens Falls, New York
“You have to try this place!”
Reviewed September 3, 2010

If you like Mexican food that is fresh and has a Baja feel to it you have to try Raul's Mexican Grill. My husband and I love it, the vegetables are fresh and not cooked to mush and the meats are of high quality, not the typical shredded cheap cut of meats that are swimmimg in some kind of sauce you find in the Mexican Retaurants in the area. Prices are very resonable. And after a delicious meal at Rauls you can walk right next door and finish off with a fantastic sweet treat at the Chocolate Mill

2 Thank sunshinepatti
“innovative Mexican al fresco”
Reviewed June 28, 2010

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Raul's this past weekend.
We ate outside at one of the small sidewalk tables and enjoyed cool breezes
and good mexican beers. Our server was knowledgable and provided just the
right amount of attention. We tried two of the daily specials - wonderfully fresh
fish tacos (with the perfect amount of heat to give them a little zing) and a pork
dish that my husband loved. The specials came with sides that were wisely
portioned so that the meal was filling and tasty but not at all heavy. I recommend
stopping by for a pleasing evening.

1 Thank mdrover
Queensbury, NY
“Don't Miss It!”
Reviewed April 26, 2010

Raul's is one of our favorite places to eat. Everything is incredibly fresh and delicious. The cuisine is not "classic"Mexican, I would say it is "sophisticated Mexican". We love how tiny the place is and how friendly the staff is. We lick our plates clean everytime. It is so much fun to sit outside in the summer and watch the traffic on Centennial Circle and people watch.

1 Thank Upstate_Peeps
Queensbury, NY
“Good Eats in Glens Falls”
Reviewed June 25, 2009

I had a casual weekday lunch with my wife and another couple. I enjoyed my fish tacos and a Dos Equis. The service was good and I did not have any complaints.

1 Thank MasterOfNone