“Great place, good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
albany ny
“Great place, good food”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went here with several couples. Good food and service. Lots of specials to choose from. My only complaint is that it is loud and very hard for a group to talk. Possibly better for a couple.

1 Thank AEboylston

“A Wonderful Surprise!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

When Bistro Tallulah's first opened, I was shocked at the exquisitve cuisine with various portion sizes. I suggest reservations since this restaurant secret is out of the bag. I have NEVER had a disappointing meal here. Service is exceptional as well. They know the dishes that are served which can be quite helpful in your meal choices.

• Visited August 2012
bristol ri
“Excellent Food, Service ?”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The Restaurant is a bit small and loud, but the food is outstanding. The Selections are great and were it a quieter setting would have been enjoyable.
The Service was a bit slow and server could have been more pleasant.

If a couple is looking for a night out, I would do a walk by and check out the scene and if not too crowded would stop in for sure.

Horseheads, New York
“A beautiful experience with every dish”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My wife and I and another couple were in Glens Falls visiting family and they said they wanted to take us to their favorite restaurant. Well after eating there it is also our favorite restaurant. I started out with the crispy Duck confit salad and it was incredible. The duck was so moist and tender and the dressing went so well with it. My wife ordered the gumbo soup and gave me a taste and it too was very good but I was happy with my salad. I also tried the scallops that came with the scallop salad and they just melted in your mouth. For dinner I had the PEI mussels and were excellent. They very small tender ones with a perfect broth. No one was talking once they served the meals because we were all enjoying the dinner. The hanger steak look very good but there was no way my brother-in-law would give me a taste so I had to take his word that it was great. By how long it lasted on his plate I would say it was excellent also. We then had dessert. I split the bread pudding with my wife and it too was fantastic.

If you are ever in the are please don't miss eating here. Our waitress, Patty, was very good and attentive so if you can get her you won't be disappointed. Also make sure you call for reservations because you won't get a table without them.

Long Island City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Miss It!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were staying in Lk George and decided to treat ourselves....and what a treat it was!! Food was deeelish and service outstanding. Had the large size roasted beet salad with goat cheese, candied pecans with pomegranate dressing. It was more than enough for both of us, along with the tasty homemade bread. My husband had the Hangar steak with blue cheese, which was done perfectly (he always defers to however the chef suggests). I totally enjoyed the half serving of Salmon with artichokes, shrimp and chorizo sausage. It was just enough! Wish more restaurants would offer this option, I will eagerly anticipate going again when I am in the area!

• Visited September 2012