Went to Kariba for Christmas and truly grateful for that decision. We stayed 3 nights. From the start, everything was smoothly done. Got to the reception and was escorted to our room, the room was neat and tidy although it still needed a bit of improvement. The place is just beautiful with loads of activities esp for children. There is a bar open 24 hrs. We ate outside at night which was so beautiful and a live band for entertainment. The food was so nice. The stuff are so helpful and so well trained. would recommend sun screen because Kariba is so hot and also keep receipts everytime because when we were checking out, they tried to charge us extra of what we had already paid for. Despite this, really enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbea Bay is the ultimate one-stop entertainment and leisure hotel in Kariba. With a dedicated play area for children offering a range of activities including the popular Supatube Waterslide, Caribbea Bay is the perfect retreat for family vacations. Not only that, but a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 swimming pools and an array of conferencing facilities makes this hotel the perfect location for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribbea Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbea Bay Hotel And Casino Resort
- Caribbea Bay Hotel Kariba