Our first experience of a safari was spent at The Hide for 3 awesome days. The Hide exceeded all expectations with its welcoming and friendly staff, they could not have made our time in Zimbabwe any better. I have to give a big thanks to Nicholas and Duffy our guides for making this experience so memorable. The food was wonderful, the service great and the overall stay has left an impression that will last for a lifetime. We took the opportunity to stay in the Tree House and would fully recommend this experience. We thought this would be our only visit to Zimbabwe, but the experience at The Hide has made us want to go back again and again. Thank you all so much for making our visit such a wonderful lifetime experience. The Orrs, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well known and much loved, The Hide Safari Camp is situated within Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe's largest game reserve, renowned for its abundant and diverse wildlife. Built in 1992, The Hide has justly earned its reputation as a great wildlife experience wrapped in warm and welcoming hospitality. Accommodating up to 20 guests in comfortable, spacious, en-suite luxury tents under thatch, The Hide prides itself on having a family of experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides. Activities on offer include guided walks with a professional guide, day and night game drives, ‘hide’ sits, sleepovers at the romantic Dove’s Nest and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Hide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hide Hotel Hwange National Park
- Hide Hwange National Park