This is a five star resort and the only development on the island of St. Anne’s. It is well sculpted, well maintained and feels well integrated with the island. Our villa was almost perfect and felt secluded despite being in a row of similar villas. The outdoor shower and our covered seating area were both lovely. The bikes provided (with every villa) while slightly aging, proved very useful, and the resort is flat, apart from one small steep hill. The beaches are more than adequate for the size of the resort - although they are arguably not as spectacular as can be found elsewhere in the Seychelles. (One in particular had quite a lot of sea weed on it during our stay – but it added to the natural feel of the place for me).
The staff were all very friendly and efficient and they complemented the laid back atmosphere (it’s not the type of place where you will be regularly asked if you want drinks). Food in the main restaurant was delicious and fresh, making the most of the local cuisine. Some may find the variety limited given the local focus but personally I liked the fact they didn’t ship in excessively from far afield.
The free snorkelling trips offered were the absolute highlight for me – in the marine reserve just off the shore. There was an abundance of coral and fish and I saw huge ray fish and people we were with saw turtles. Although the resort is quite expensive, the fact they provide trips like this and free island transfers etc. makes it a lot more economical that it might at first seem. I would love to come back to Sainte Anne's one day....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One island, one resort in Seychelles If you are dreaming of a luxury holiday in the Seychelles, choose the Sainte Anne Island, a Beachcomber hotel set on an exclusive private island. Sainte Anne Island is undeniably one of the finest hotels in the Seychelles and an ideal choice for couples and honeymooners. An optional all-inclusive package offers you carefree holidays from the moment you arrive until the day of departure. Accommodation is in 87 private villas, 29 of which have private pools. All are set on a 220-hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean. Sainte Anne Island blends seamlessly with nature. Lazy days can be spent discovering the island's natural delights. On the pristine beaches, strewn with granite rocks, the only footsteps that you will see will be your own... Colourful bougainvilleas, frangipane trees, hibiscuses and palm trees blend in with the original vegetation. Immerse yourself in an island of dreams and sensual pleasures. Superb cuisine is served in the resort's four restaurants*, which include three beach restaurants to add to the enjoyment of your holiday in the Seychelles. Sainte Anne Island has paid a great deal of attention to its leisure facilities. Nestled in an idyllic tropical setting, the Spa by Clarins is a spacious sanctuary for the body and mind. The resort also has a sports & leisure centre. In the crystal-clear waters of the marine park, a colourful kingdom of sea-life is ready to be explored. The underwater kaleidoscope of colours, shapes and slants of light swirls with innumerable fish species while spectacular corals, sea anemones and algae act as a fascinating stage set. Departing from the sports centre, three different treks invite you to discover the many facets of Sainte Anne Island under the guidance of the qualified staff. Another plus is Sainte Anne's location, just 10 minutes away by boat from Mahe, making it a convenient stepping-stone for island hopping in the Seychelles. *The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Seychelles Sainte Anne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sainte Anne Resort And Spa
- Sainte Anne Hotel Sainte Anne Island
- Sainte Anne Island Hotel
- Sainte Anne Island Resort