Unbelievable, but we were on Ste. Anne now for the 5th time and it was the most wonderful holidays we had there. As everything is said in other reviews I would like to give some hopefully helpful tips.
For all those who have been to Ste. Anne, right after the arrival (THX Jann!) we learnt that Hans (former F&B Manager) has gone back to Mautitius. But thanks to Jean Loup, who took over, we were offered perfect and extraordinary service. Just ask him if you want a special dinner or wine, he is around almost every time.
And Jannick is no longer working at the reception, but still around at the Back-office. If you want a special tour, the best price for a Heli-flight to one of the other islands or a day-trip on a special boat, just contact her, she knows what is best for you.
All in all you can clearly see the spirit of Resort Manager Kervyn Couvreur who clearly gives the necessary impact to develop the resort in the right direction, especially in terms of the team around him.
If you are interested in sports or the nature and history of the island, you must meet Charles. He can now show you parts of the island guest in the past were not able to go to, with brilliant views following new adventurous paths. And do not miss his sun set boat trip around Ste. Anne and the surrounding islands.
Spending time on the beach you will quickly experience the service of Andrew and Shirley from the Beach Bar. They surprise with refreshments and other suggestions you sometimes did not even know that you wanted them.
I must not forget Gautam from the Pool Bar and should mention many, many other people. It really start with the friendly smile of those who clean the beach and do the gardening early in the morning and ends with the smalltalk with the driver of the golf cart in the evening.
Bottom line, it took us some time to make the decision for our 5th trip, to go back "home" to Ste. Anne next summer is already confirmed. My wife, our daughter and myself, we just love it. !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One island, one resort in Seychelles If you are dreaming of a luxury holiday in the Seychelles, choose the Sainte Anne Island, a Beachcomber hotel set on an exclusive private island. Sainte Anne Island is undeniably one of the finest hotels in the Seychelles and an ideal choice for couples and honeymooners. An optional all-inclusive package offers you carefree holidays from the moment you arrive until the day of departure. Accommodation is in 87 private villas, 29 of which have private pools. All are set on a 220-hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean. Sainte Anne Island blends seamlessly with nature. Lazy days can be spent discovering the island's natural delights. On the pristine beaches, strewn with granite rocks, the only footsteps that you will see will be your own... Colourful bougainvilleas, frangipane trees, hibiscuses and palm trees blend in with the original vegetation. Immerse yourself in an island of dreams and sensual pleasures. Superb cuisine is served in the resort's four restaurants*, which include three beach restaurants to add to the enjoyment of your holiday in the Seychelles. Sainte Anne Island has paid a great deal of attention to its leisure facilities. Nestled in an idyllic tropical setting, the Spa by Clarins is a spacious sanctuary for the body and mind. The resort also has a sports & leisure centre. In the crystal-clear waters of the marine park, a colourful kingdom of sea-life is ready to be explored. The underwater kaleidoscope of colours, shapes and slants of light swirls with innumerable fish species while spectacular corals, sea anemones and algae act as a fascinating stage set. Departing from the sports centre, three different treks invite you to discover the many facets of Sainte Anne Island under the guidance of the qualified staff. Another plus is Sainte Anne's location, just 10 minutes away by boat from Mahe, making it a convenient stepping-stone for island hopping in the Seychelles. *The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Seychelles Sainte Anne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sainte Anne Hotel Sainte Anne Island
- Sainte Anne Resort And Spa
- Sainte Anne Island Hotel
- Sainte Anne Island Resort