We visited Sainte Anne Resort Seychelles from 7 th to 17th november 2012.
Some of our options for a romantic vacation was Maldives, Seychelles and Mauritius.
By reading other reviews from Tripadvisor, it was almost impossible to choose between these fantastic and beautiful destinations. But, one of the Resorts gave us the right feeling of tranquility and genuine atmosphere.
However, one of the reviews made us uncertain of the Sainte Anne Resort . They informed of bad service, lack of maintenance, limited selection of beverages and meals.
Another review told us that they almost cancelled their honeymoon because of the same bad review. Fortunately, they visited Sainte Anne, and had the most magnificent experience of their lifetime.
We therefore decided to stay at Sainte Anne…..
And, we had a vacation beyond our imagination <3
When we arrived at the resort yeti, their kindness and hospitality gave us immediatelly feeling of beeing special. That feeling followed us throughout our entire stay at the resort. We want to mention Jannick at the reseption. And the adorable trainees Daniella and Sophia.
Our Pool villa, nr 554, was really gorgeous. Inside and outside areas had the most incredible look and design. The placement of our villa had just a few meters from the most spectacular beach. We had the best service and maintenance at our villa by Eranga. He was efficient, thorough with a sparkling and humble personality.
By choosing the all-inklusive package we had a premium level of food selections and beverages. The 5 different restaurants gave a first class opportunity of options.
The Robinson is really unique, and delicat placed at the beach, with the beautiful look and special menu. Sitting alone with just a few other couples around. Very romantic atmosphere!
Le mont Fleuri is a gourmet restaurant with the best food you can imagine. And the most gorgeous and lovely head waitress named Dominic. She gave us an extraordinary evening on our 5 th anniversary. We have never ever experienced such a magnificent and varm service. She is truly the most bright, attentive, knowledgeable waitress we have met in our journeys. We also want to mention a trainee named Audrey, which is a lovely and good trained assistant of Dominic.
L`oseane is also a nice and good placed lunch and dinner restaurant, with seafood menu. You can sit barefoot and enjoy the meal intimately by the beach.
At the buffet restaurant, there was always a variety of meals from different corners of the world. Many selections of desserts, and wines. To our regret Frontera is not available in Norway. We can absolutely recommend every selection of this wine (white, red and rosè) Some of the staff made our day everytime; Frederick with the big smile, always ready with mango and passionfruit for ”mylady”. Barbara for making dinner reservations etc. Ganesh, Saman, Princilla, Johanna and Tashira always with impeccable service, giving us good laughs and interesting conversations at the table. We really miss you all!!! And at last we have to mention Karl, restaurant manager, for exellent information, advise and good humor.
Management of the resort should be proud of their staff which provide such a remarkable personal attention at all times. Even after a long day, they still managed to give us a genuine feeling of being among friends. We really hope that the persons we have mentioned are credited for their exceptional effort, lojality and high service level towards their guests.
We are comparing our experience with some of our other vacations around the world. Such as Bora Bora Intercontinental Thalasso & Spa and Pearl Resort Moorea. Fantastic places with extremely high level of service, discretion and magnificent locations.
However, we will strongly recommend Sainte Anne Resort for the excellent service, suprime accomodation, spectacular surroundings and magical atmosphere.
Thank you for making our romatic holiday unforgettable.
Best regards from Marianne and Frank from Norway:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One island, one resort in Seychelles If you are dreaming of a luxury holiday in the Seychelles, choose the Sainte Anne Island, a Beachcomber hotel set on an exclusive private island. Sainte Anne Island is undeniably one of the finest hotels in the Seychelles and an ideal choice for couples and honeymooners. An optional all-inclusive package offers you carefree holidays from the moment you arrive until the day of departure. Accommodation is in 87 private villas, 29 of which have private pools. All are set on a 220-hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean. Sainte Anne Island blends seamlessly with nature. Lazy days can be spent discovering the island's natural delights. On the pristine beaches, strewn with granite rocks, the only footsteps that you will see will be your own... Colourful bougainvilleas, frangipane trees, hibiscuses and palm trees blend in with the original vegetation. Immerse yourself in an island of dreams and sensual pleasures. Superb cuisine is served in the resort's four restaurants*, which include three beach restaurants to add to the enjoyment of your holiday in the Seychelles. Sainte Anne Island has paid a great deal of attention to its leisure facilities. Nestled in an idyllic tropical setting, the Spa by Clarins is a spacious sanctuary for the body and mind. The resort also has a sports & leisure centre. In the crystal-clear waters of the marine park, a colourful kingdom of sea-life is ready to be explored. The underwater kaleidoscope of colours, shapes and slants of light swirls with innumerable fish species while spectacular corals, sea anemones and algae act as a fascinating stage set. Departing from the sports centre, three different treks invite you to discover the many facets of Sainte Anne Island under the guidance of the qualified staff. Another plus is Sainte Anne's location, just 10 minutes away by boat from Mahe, making it a convenient stepping-stone for island hopping in the Seychelles. *The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Beachcomber Sainte Anne Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sainte Anne Resort And Spa
- Sainte Anne Hotel Sainte Anne Island
- Sainte Anne Island Hotel
- Sainte Anne Island Resort