I have stayed at Sainte Anne three times now and each time I stay, I come away so relaxed, refreshed and happy. I could write a lengthy review about every wonderful aspect, but actually it is every small detail which accumulates to make this my favourite place.
The natural beauty of the island is breathtaking and the staff are so genuinely warm and friendly, they cannot do enough to help make your stay perfect and memorable.
Thank-you to all the staff; from Karen's cheery welcome, Fredericks' smile each morning at breakfast, Govind who made sure our room was perfect and even got up at 4am to wave us off. Kervyn and Norbert, who welcome us so warmly each visit and make it special.We will be back!
To anyone considering a stay at Sainte Anne Resort, I would recommend a Beach Villa with private pool which is lovely to have even though it is only steps away from the beach!
We loved our hot stone meal at Le Robinson, lunch at L'Oceane and don't miss the creole night at the main restaurant. No visit should be without an evening in Le Mont Fleurie, where the food is superb and the waiters, especially Manoj, were smiling yet discreet.
I would recommend Sainte Anne Resort for anyone celebrating any occasion and if you don't have an occasion to celebrate, then go anyway(who needs an excuse?!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One island, one resort in Seychelles If you are dreaming of a luxury holiday in the Seychelles, choose the Sainte Anne Island, a Beachcomber hotel set on an exclusive private island. Sainte Anne Island is undeniably one of the finest hotels in the Seychelles and an ideal choice for couples and honeymooners. An optional all-inclusive package offers you carefree holidays from the moment you arrive until the day of departure. Accommodation is in 87 private villas, 29 of which have private pools. All are set on a 220-hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean. Sainte Anne Island blends seamlessly with nature. Lazy days can be spent discovering the island's natural delights. On the pristine beaches, strewn with granite rocks, the only footsteps that you will see will be your own... Colourful bougainvilleas, frangipane trees, hibiscuses and palm trees blend in with the original vegetation. Immerse yourself in an island of dreams and sensual pleasures. Superb cuisine is served in the resort's four restaurants*, which include three beach restaurants to add to the enjoyment of your holiday in the Seychelles. Sainte Anne Island has paid a great deal of attention to its leisure facilities. Nestled in an idyllic tropical setting, the Spa by Clarins is a spacious sanctuary for the body and mind. The resort also has a sports & leisure centre. In the crystal-clear waters of the marine park, a colourful kingdom of sea-life is ready to be explored. The underwater kaleidoscope of colours, shapes and slants of light swirls with innumerable fish species while spectacular corals, sea anemones and algae act as a fascinating stage set. Departing from the sports centre, three different treks invite you to discover the many facets of Sainte Anne Island under the guidance of the qualified staff. Another plus is Sainte Anne's location, just 10 minutes away by boat from Mahe, making it a convenient stepping-stone for island hopping in the Seychelles. *The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Jetsetter so you can book your Beachcomber Seychelles Sainte Anne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sainte Anne Resort And Spa
- Sainte Anne Hotel Sainte Anne Island
- Sainte Anne Island Hotel
- Sainte Anne Island Resort