I would like to recommend SAINTE ANNE RESORTES, Seychelles to anzone looking for an exceptional vacatîon in the Seychelles. It was a great experience from arrival to departure.
The staff are an added value to the this beautiful property.
We were given a boutique hotel service in a resort. The staff kept on surprising us by their geniune hospitality.
Room space ,amenities and service was great. A memorable dining experince.
To start with, Mont Fleuri is a Michelin Star deserved Restaurant...a must try. you will be fascinated by high standard service and the refined dishes prepared by chef Jean Christophle.
A great meal on the beach in L'Oceane. For an unusual dining experience you should try the hot stone menue in Robinson restaurant.
Overall it was a great vacation in a great hotel. I would like to thank all the Staff for making our vacation an exceptional one, I have some names in mind Janine at the reception, Manoj and Audrey with their colleagues in Mont Fleuri, Barbara for looking after our restaurant reservations, The team at L'Oceane and L'abondance, Krishantha in the main Bar and the guys at the beach bar. Not to forget the warm welcome by the front office manager.
Thank you again and looking forward to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One island, one resort in Seychelles If you are dreaming of a luxury holiday in the Seychelles, choose the Sainte Anne Island, a Beachcomber hotel set on an exclusive private island. Sainte Anne Island is undeniably one of the finest hotels in the Seychelles and an ideal choice for couples and honeymooners. An optional all-inclusive package offers you carefree holidays from the moment you arrive until the day of departure. Accommodation is in 87 private villas, 29 of which have private pools. All are set on a 220-hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean. Sainte Anne Island blends seamlessly with nature. Lazy days can be spent discovering the island's natural delights. On the pristine beaches, strewn with granite rocks, the only footsteps that you will see will be your own... Colourful bougainvilleas, frangipane trees, hibiscuses and palm trees blend in with the original vegetation. Immerse yourself in an island of dreams and sensual pleasures. Superb cuisine is served in the resort's four restaurants*, which include three beach restaurants to add to the enjoyment of your holiday in the Seychelles. Sainte Anne Island has paid a great deal of attention to its leisure facilities. Nestled in an idyllic tropical setting, the Spa by Clarins is a spacious sanctuary for the body and mind. The resort also has a sports & leisure centre. In the crystal-clear waters of the marine park, a colourful kingdom of sea-life is ready to be explored. The underwater kaleidoscope of colours, shapes and slants of light swirls with innumerable fish species while spectacular corals, sea anemones and algae act as a fascinating stage set. Departing from the sports centre, three different treks invite you to discover the many facets of Sainte Anne Island under the guidance of the qualified staff. Another plus is Sainte Anne's location, just 10 minutes away by boat from Mahe, making it a convenient stepping-stone for island hopping in the Seychelles. *The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Seychelles Sainte Anne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sainte Anne Hotel Sainte Anne Island
- Sainte Anne Resort And Spa
- Sainte Anne Island Hotel
- Sainte Anne Island Resort