“Give up for five guys ”

Five Guys Bethlehem Town Center
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

This is the five guys in the Bethlehem Town center, the staff were on pace and friendly.

It’s you’re typical greasy burger and fries. If you like that, you’ll like this spot

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

We have five guys in the UK but they are never a patch on the US branches. I have been to this restaurant a few times now and have always had the perfect burger. Their fries are also some of the best from any chain restaurant.
All in all this is a seriously good place. I love it.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Food is always good and the fries are unbelievable. The place is clean with great service. You cant beat the price. This is what a hamburger place should be....

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

My family loves 5 Guys! Best burgers and toppings. Love the ton of fries they always give & the peanuts! Delicious juicy burgers cooked the way you love them!

1  Thank Donna C
Reviewed December 21, 2016

I have been going to 5 guys since we moved to this area 9 years ago. Always loved the food. Good and fresh and the service great. In the past month I ordered my food ahead of time twice and when I arrived I paid and waited and waited. Finally I asked where my food was. I actually saw a sandwich and asked if it were mine.it was. It happened again today. After it happened the last time I swore I would not go back. I really like 5 guys and thought I would give it another try. Well, no more. I do like 5 guys but will travel twice as far to go to the one by Stuyvesant plaza. Better service