“Lunch”

Panera Bread
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: Soups, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Delmar
“Lunch”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had lunch with friends. The place was packed but food was still done quickly and the soups were hot and sandwiches very good. Nice and clean.

Visited April 2014

Glenmont, New York
“Consistently good and dependable”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I live only a few miles away from the Glenmont Panera so I use it as my go-to restaurant when I want a quick but good meal. I know I can count on it always being clean and comfortable.

• Visited April 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Different recipe to other Panera's”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We often eat at our local Panera Bread so were pleased to see this location when we stopped for lunch. I ordered my usual soup (wild rice) and it made me extremely ill because it contained garlic - I had checked the ingredient list only days earlier at my local Panera and this soup should not contain garlic, so they were either adding garlic to the mix or making the soup in a dirty pan.
Other than that the service was not the best - the young lady taking the order only offered extra bread or chips with the meal (even though apples are available) then the apple we got was not nice (maybe the reason they were not offering them??).
The restaurant itself was very busy - tables were not wiped down particularly quickly and seats were left dirty for customers to clean off.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank 4states
greenville, ny
“take out service stinks”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Don't waste your time calling ahead for take out order. They make you stand in line, which btw could be out the door waiting to pay. Meanwhile you food, which is long ago prepared is getting cold. How hard would it be to have a take out register?

• Visited March 2014
“Panera Bread is an excellent lunchtime option”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I always enjoy meeting friends for lunch at Panera Bread. The food is ample and excellent, service is fast and efficient, the atmosphere is bright and pleasant and it seems very clean. Obviously others agree with me as it is always busy there. I am never disappointed. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting or residing in Glenmont.

• Visited December 2013