“Intermittent results”

Wendy's
Ranked #14 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Some days decent service, a few excellent service, but more often than not so so attitude and occasional cold food. I love Wendy's but this location is worse than most.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Typical Wendy’s stop. I cannot say anything special about this franchisee or any negative . It wasn’t horrible if you can stand to down a square shaped burger and frosty. Typical quick food service

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Went there for lunch today and was greeted right off the bat by this young lady at the front counter. She was so pleasant and friendly. I wish I could say the same thing for the manger. The store was busy for lunch and they were a little backed up. But the lady at the front counter kept saying she is sorry, and was so nice. The manager did not say one thing at all. Just had a pissed off look on her face and was not friendly to anyone not even the staff. My food was hot and was even given a free large drink for my wait. Maybe the manager should follow after the staff.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Not bad. Not terrific, but ok. Taco salad was acceptable. So was the Chicken Caesar. Ice tea was so bland that I threw mine out. Not on my go to list.

Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

I normally don't write reviews about fast food chains, but today I make an exception.

Decided on a quick lunch today at my favorite fast food place. Service was SLOW and it was well past the lunch time rush. People were waiting in line to order and waiting in line for their food. Several people were having conversations about how poor the service was.

My order took 10 minutes to deliver and the chili was luke warm at best. I'm not sure if the crew is all new or what, but much improvement is needed or this place will move to the "no thanks" list.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!