“Good and fast”

Wendy's
Ranked #12 of 21 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 10, 2013

ALways fast and fresh at this Wendys. Same staff has been here for a while and always friendly! I also like that there is ample parking here to sit outside and eat.

1  Thank TravelingDad3

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

The food at this Wendy's is pretty comparable to any other. Not that my expectations are really high for Wendy's, but the service here is TERRIBLE. I go for lunch on occasion when I'm really craving something, but I always know it'll take most of my lunch break just trying to get my food. There are employees and managers all over the place, yet the line seems to crawl. The people aren't nice. The managers are clueless. The service at the McDonald's up the road is much better.

1  Thank Lanaba1103
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We were first in line. Standing at the front counter for 8 minutes. Before anyone even acknowledged our presents. The bacon burger that I watched come hot off the grill, got cold by the time the undercooked fries were served. No crackers for the chili. Condiment stand empty. Returned to the counter to ask for napkins, was then asked to fill the napkin holder with the remaining napkins. By now, you're thinking that they were busy? There were 2 other families and us in the dinning room.!! THANK YOU PLEASE DRIVE THRU, to a better restaurant.!!

Reviewed October 28, 2010

food undercooked, employees working the food lines do not wear gloves, takes forever to get your order.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!