“Good food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Bethlehem, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have dined here a few times. The first time I got the sea scallops and they were amazing. The second time, my husband got the scallops because I raved about them. They were great again. A few times later, I got the sea scallops again and they were not nearly as good. I don't know if it was the time of the year or what. A little rubbery.

I love the flourless chocolate cake!!

Every time we dine here, the service is excellent. Their staff are great. I live close by so this is a nice change from all of the chain restaurants.

• Visited April 2013

Albany, New York
“Nice atmosphere, great service, food ok”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Ate here during restaurant week. Had the caesar salad, shrimp magarita, and salmon. The caesar salad left a lot to be desired (it wasn't a caesar salad); the salmon wasn't hot and it too wasn't very good. The shrimp margarita was good according to my DH. Our server was excellent. Because of our experience, she gave us some coupons for discounts on lunch and dinner. She also made sure we had hot bread! All in all, we liked the restaurant but feel the food needs a lot of work.

• Visited May 2013