“Slow and inept chain store”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Come visit us at 376 Feura Bush Rd in Glenmont. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed August 14, 2017

My home town McDonalds. almost the worst McDonalds I have ever been to. Inconsistent quality. Staff not well trained. Wait times beyond normal. I would say go inside and order, but I tried that and then got to see how coordinated they were. I go there under duress only.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

We went for breakfast because they advertised muffins. Well, they didn't have any the day we visited. It was a Sunday morning. They were also short staffed.

Reviewed January 21, 2017

I go there about once a week for my usual tea. Sometimes I get something else. Friday I got my usual tea and a breakfast sandwich. The food like the service was superb, as always.

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Stop in once in awhile for a breakfast sandwich and frozen coffee. The nice blonde lady is always always always super upbeat, friendly and all smiles. Thank goodness for nice people.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I took my girlfriend there as a quick note to eat for lunch on her birthday. No not for a burger. But for the lobster rolls. I expected it to look exactly as it is shown in the TV commercials. So I surprised her because we are really not fast food folks. So in we go to a packed store ordered two lobster rolls and a large dry to share. When the order came and I opened the box, sure enough looked just like what they show on the commercial. Tasted absolutely great. I hope they don't discontinue the lobster rolls, they are very hood and worth the money..

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!