“Can't do anything right”

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Waterford, N
“Can't do anything right”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This place was terrible, I took my kids there for a special lunch and was very disappointed. The service was very slow, it took the waitress 20 minutes to get to our table. Then the food took 30 plus minutes for a spinach salad and two kids' mac and cheese meals. Apparently out waitress was "busy" (2 other couples in the whole place with a few people at the bar) so the manager brought the food over. The mac and cheese was cold and my salad was overly drenched in the dressing. I complained and was told they never had any complaints about the amount of dressing before, then offered to warm up the kids' food. I asked for the bill and left. We went to Wendy's. No one offered to take anything off the bill and I haven't been back since. TERRIBLE!

• Visited October 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Good food great service”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Best bartenders and servers around. Needs an update, but good for a night out with friends and family.