$258
$251
  • Breakfast included
Chateau St Cloud(La Digue Island)
$194
  • Restaurant
Hotel L'Ocean(La Digue Island)
$230
$139
  • Restaurant
Casa De Leela(La Digue Island)
$129
$120
Priceline
$103
  • Bar/Lounge
La Digue Self-Catering Apartments(La Passe)(Great Value!)
$119
$110
  • Restaurant
Cocotier du Rocher(La Digue Island)
$121
$113
  • Free Internet
$150
$490
$477
  • Beachfront
La Digue Island Lodge(La Digue Island)
$414
  • Beachfront
All reviewsanse source d'argentla digueour honeymoonrent a bikeflowersguesthousegardenjettyislandaccommodationbeachesbicyclesflycatcherbirdsparadise
Reviewed January 5, 2017

This was a family-run small hotel with a nice large room and good restaurant right on the property. They will come to the ferry dock to fetch you and return you for a small fee. The also arrange for our bike rentals, delivering them to our patio. We had a late ferry and were allowed to stay past checkout, and even shower in the main house, which was very much appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MaryHoover
Reviewed December 12, 2016

I stayed here with my husband for 2 nights as part of our stay in the Seychelles. We actually cancelled our reservation at a closer to the beach guesthouse and booked here because the reviews are so much better. I hesitated at first because it's hard to get the scale on a map to see how far this is from the beach, but it was close enough for us. And actually pretty well located if you are wanting to bike over to Grand Anse or that area. It's a <5 min bike to Source d'Argent. You do really need to get to that beach early for a good spot. It will still fill up around you, but if you get a good spot first you'll be able to have a bit more space and privacy still. We did not eat dinner here and regretted it. We thought we could just go for a walk and choose another restaurant but this island is not like that. Almost everyone is eating in at guesthouses and you really need to plan that ahead. The breakfast included here was of high quality although not huge, it was perfect for us. The fresh flowers all over the bed and room were a really nice touch, felt very personal. The shower was spacious and had a good set up for hanging your wet things. No TV here if that matters to you. There was a small mini fridge. Out front there is a bike rack just for your bungalow which was great. When we checked-in we arranged our bike rental then and there and the bikes were dropped off (Maria's) within the hour. Highly recommend this family-run guesthouse.

Room Tip: All rooms are ground floor. The only difference would be where the sun hits the front patio maybe, if you want morning or afternoon sun.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank figgybeach
Reviewed December 7, 2016

We spent 4 days here at the beginning of November. Before coming here I arranged a transport from a jetty to the guesthouse with the owner (the taxis are virtually non-existent) however you have to pay extra for it.
The room is very spacious and clean. So is the bathroom. It is basic but it has all that you need. I like they don't have a tv in the room. The place is so relaxing one just doesn't need it.
Every morning you get a new wi-fi code and you can use the internet for free between 9am and 9pm. At the time we were there it worked ok.
Breakfast is served only between 8 and 9:15. You get more than enough (some reviews say the choices are limited). I would say you don't need more.
As for dinner, you have to tell them in advance if you would like them to prepare it for you. Every day you can choose between meat or fish. Dinner is at 7pm. The food is so good we didn't even bother riding around the island in complete darkness. The portions are so big we really had to struggle finishing them. At the end of the dinner you get amazing lemongrass tea (free of charge). If you prefer other choices you have some around the island. We found most of them being average or less than average and the prices just ridiculous. At Etiole you pay 25EUR for the main dish and dessert.
I would say it is perfectly located, a short ride to the famous Source D'Argent beach (5minutes) and 15 minutes to Grand Anse.
We liked the place very much and would go there again.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nella185
Reviewed October 14, 2016

We recently spent 4 days here and found it comfortable and reasonably convenient. The only downside was that it's tucked away down an unlit lane, so venturing out in the evenings on bikes without lights was a little unnerving! Big plus is that it's very close to the world famous Anse Source D'Argent. Evening meals, home cooked by Johanne are available but for us rather inflexible, as food is served prompt at 7pm with no time for pre- or post-dinner drinks. Also, there is no communal sitting area in the dining area, which we would have liked. Kettle and cups are provided but no tea/coffee - all other places we stayed provided this, and it would be welcome. We were told lemongrass tea (delicious) is always available, but the second time we asked for it were told there was no-one around to make it!! this was during the day and only involved picking the leaves and putting them in a teapot for guests to brew their own. Bike hire through the hotel was reasonable and efficient.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank katherine153
Reviewed May 31, 2016

I couldn't have made a better choice when I selected Étoile Labrine for my stay on La Digue. I was originally booked for 2 nights, and I ended up staying for 4 and cancelling my trip to Mahé altogether. (La Digue is simply magical... I knew I just couldn't leave the place.) The entire staff is warm, welcoming, and accommodating. The gardens are delightful and the delicious, signature lemongrass tea is made fresh on the premises. The rooms are simple yet spacious and comfortable. The food is superb. And I found the location to be extremely convenient to all of the best beaches on La Digue: Anse Source d'Argent, Grand Anse, Petite Anse, Anse Cocos, and Anse Marron. You truly feel like you're in another world. I hope I get the chance to return someday!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo