“Very good pizza”

Pizzeria at Gregoire's
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went there twice. First time we took a pizza with smoked fish and tuna and it was very tasty. Another time I felt I was fed up with fish and took one with salami which was not the best choice to be honest. However, the waiter is very nice and the prices are reasonable. Recommended!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

They have very good pizzas and pasta but we waited one day almost 1,5h for meal. I understand it beacuse there is a lot of delivery calls and only 1 waiter and 1 chef.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This pizzeria is surprise on the island. You would not expect pizza of this taste on such remote island. Staff is very friendly, but be realistic, this is not a quick in-and-out like in busy metropolitan city. Things take time :)
Beware that some of ingredients are scarce, and in practice half of food on menu is only available occasionally, when they can restock (eggplant, parmigiano, ....).
Extra point for being able to order food through telephone and for take-away.
It is closed between 15:30-18:00, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had been traveling for about 6 weeks by the time I arrived on La Digue, so I was craving a bit of home [in this case, pizza]. I ended up returning 2 more times during my stay on La Digue. The service was quick & friendly. The pizza was consistently good. And it's a good price. They are open for lunch & again at dinner.

1  Thank 101travelerNo_CA
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Cheap and very good pizzas in la Digue!! If you want to have a romantic dinner in front of the sea, it might not be the best place, but to eat in at lunch time or take away in the evening, that's definitely a good place.

1  Thank izador