“My wife b-day at Venezia Ristorante”
Review of Venezia

Venezia
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I have reserved a table at Venezia Ristorante for my wife b-day and askd the manager to order some flowers for the ocasion.We had the table for 15 ppl outside and it was just beautiful. The menu we had consisted choise of 4 appetizers 4 maindishes and 2 desserts. All for only $30 per person. Eveything went smooth and our guest had a realy good time.The food was very tasty and very well presented and the Sangria refreshing and unique.Passion fruit white sangria.will be back soon!!!!

2  Thank agoldstien
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I were introduced to this restaurant via Groupon and have since returned several times. It is located inside the Atlas Mall in Glendale, a new and attractive group of shops and restaurants in Queens. We have found the food to be good quality and variety even for a menu that is not that large. The atmosphere is pleasant and welcoming with a low noise level with some European touches. There is a very nice bar if you just want to have a drink and a quick bite. The service is excellent and the staff is very gracious and attentive. Pasta and fish are done well without overwhelming the food with sauce as is common in many restaurants. All in all this is one of the few Italian restaurants that we enjoy in Queens.

1  Thank globehopper194