“You have to like divey local places”
Review of Iron Horse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Iron Horse
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Don't be turned away by the looks. We went recently for German night. Food was good, I had ram schnitzel, my wife had sour brat ten, and my father had the sampler platter. All were big portions and tasty. Have to have a German beer with them. The place gets crowded with locals, and I can see why, the prices are very reasonable and we all took food home. The wait staff were very helpful and busy. This was my first time here and I would come again.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My Glen Head cousins took us to Iron Horse, which is their favorite bar. We had a few beers on a Friday night around 11. The crowd was down to earth and not at all uppity. I ordered a slice of snickers cheesecake, which was fabulous. We didn't order good, but my cousin said their food is consistently good. Would love to go back!