“Great Italian Food with nice extras”
Review of Riviera Grill

Riviera Grill
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Glen Cove
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Temecula
“Great Italian Food with nice extras”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Glen Cove has long been known for great Italian food and Riviera Grill is right up there with the best. It looks and feels like a neighborhood restaurant and there were many regulars there who could great the owner in Italian. But the menu is wide-ranging and creative. My husband and I split a gnocchi as an appetizer as I am always in search of gnocchi that is tender and light and not gummy. The kitchen passed this test with flying colors. Our main course was also delicious. The extra freebies, a small antipasto to start and the lemoncella and biscotti to finish made this experience extra special.

• Visited April 2014

New york
“My favorite place in Glen Cove”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Perfect place for date night but of course families are welcome. Excellent food great staff. Owner is super friendly.

Great Neck, New York
“always excellent but never crowded”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have eaten at Riviera Grill many times and never been disappointed. The food is excellent and the service efficient and helpful. The fried zucchini is the best of any place as is the fried calamari. My grandson loves their bruscetta, cheese and soprasota platter that they bring out to have with drinks and says that he could make a meal of it. Of course he also has the excellent chicken parmesan. There is always a good selection of fish prepared in various ways. My husband said that the clams and linguini were the best he has ever had. I tasted the tiramasu which was wonderful. The complimentary house made lemoncella is the perfect way to end such an excellent meal.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank vishty
Glen Cove, NY
“My home cooked meals excellent”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My wife doesnt cook. Didnt marry her for that. We eat in Riviera Grill 3 times a week.
Food is great. The sauces are spectacular. Best Italian restaurant on north shore of long island.
Ask for Pietro the owner. He tells good jokes.

• Visited February 2013
New York
“Nice Place with Good Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was the first time I was at this restaurant even thought I have passed it many times. Wait staff was very friendly. It did get a little noisy as the place was packed on Friday night. Now to the food. The bruscetta that they put out when we first came in was excellent. I started with a mixed salad which was good. They have a nice wine list with reasonable choices up to expensive ones. I had the black squid pasta with lobster, shrimp, mussels and clams. It was excellent. My wife had a fish dish (not sure which one) but it was also excellent. For desert we shared a Ricotta Cheescake which was light and tasty. Overall, restaurant was not cheap but the food was very fresh and not overpriced. I would definitely come back to this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013