“What A Great Place To Stay”

Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Glen Cove
Detroit, Michigan
“What A Great Place To Stay”
Reviewed November 8, 2006

What a great place to stay. My family and I stayed at Glen Cove Mansion during the week of July 18, 2006. Wow ! Wow ! Wow ! That was our first respond when we turned on to the grounds of the Mansion. The ground are simply just lovely. We couldnt wait to take a walk through the gardens. When we enter the lobby it was warm and very inviting. We felt like we where visiting a member of the family. It did not feel like we where entering a cold hotel lobby. Now for the best part, the staff, they are the best. There were six of us and we needed three rooms. Each one of us was in need of the little extras and the staff accomadated our needs. One member neede extra pillows, another needed direction to New York City, someone else needed to use the computer, another needed to workout but didnt bring clothes; the staff was just amazing very polite and so helpful. Walking from the lobby to our rooms we got a chance to see how beautiful the Mansion was, it took our breath away. My only regret is I didn't pay more attention to the name badges of the staff members because I would like to mention all of them by name. However there is one I will never forget her name is Tasha. Somehow I got lost in the Mansion she not only told me how to get from my room to the lobby she took me. As we walked to the lobby she pointed out different areas so from that point on I would know where to locate the different things in the Mansion. As we walked she also gave me a history lesson about the Mansion. It is one thing to beable to do your job, but it is another to be able to do it so well.
The room are spacious and so relaxing. I know when every we come back to New York there is only one place to stay and that is the Glen Cove Mansion. It is a vacation inside of a vacation.

• Liked — the grounds
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank specialangelss

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Cove
#1 of 3 in Huntington
Garden City Hotel
Garden City Hotel
#1 of 4 in Garden City

Been to Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center

Property: Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center
Address: 200 Dosoris Ln, Glen Cove, NY 11542-1217 (Formerly Harrison Conference Center)
Location: United States > New York > Long Island > Glen Cove
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Glen Cove
Hotel Class:4 star — Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Glen Cove Mansion and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Glen Cove Mansion Hotel Glen Cove