“Fair”

Add it.
Jo Jo Apples
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I may go back and offer them one more shot to make it right, but they give small portions and the restaurant is rather a maze. I think the waitress forgot about us at one point because we sat in the back of one room and never got our waters! I would like to see improvements and maybe I wouldl go back again.

1  Thank Janine K

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The breakfast menu looked divine but I honestly liked the food at lunch better. Try the lobster roll or a sandwich on a pretzel roll...yum.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Came across by mistake, as we were staying in Glenn Cove.

I can not fault anything, staff brilliant and friendly, food excellent and a great choice.

We initially went for breakfast, but enjoyed it so much that we decided to go back in the evening for dinner, different staff but each and everyone of them were polite, happy and helpful (even asking our question about a movie).

Food was good and great VFM (Value for money).

I recommend 100%

2  Thank Peter W
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We love this place! We have been here any times in the year or so since it opened and have never been disappointed. The waitstaff is attentive and friendly, and the food — and we've tried dozens of different dishes — is always finely prepared and presented. Reasonably priced, too.

2  Thank NYJOC
Reviewed October 18, 2011

My daughter and I read the reviews for this restaurant and thought we would give it a try. What a pleasant surprise! when we pulled up to the entrance which was just like a country inn. the owners have retained the historical ambiance of this magnificent colonial which has four different dining rooms that were warm and cozy. The original wood floors added to the homey atmosphere. We were immediately greeted by a very pleasant waitress who was very eager to please and the owner came to greet as as well. the menu is very well- developed so that there is always a choice for diners who have trouble finding something they like on a menu. The choices include breakfast which is served all day , lunch and dinner. I always love going for breakfast and it is not always easy to find a breakfast place that is pleasant but also has good food and a wide variety of choices and particularly like the fact that this breakfast can be at any time. There is also a dinner special every night that includes a soup or salad, an entree and a dessert for a reasonable price the restaurant is open seven days a week and is handicapped accessible . The parking is street parking and the restaurant is very clearly seen from the street. i would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a new dining experience.

3  Thank carole843