“pleasant dining” 4 of 5 bubbles

Page One Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 82 Restaurants in Glen Cove
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Glen Cove
“pleasant dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Attractive, comfortable service, tasty, local dining venue, well located in town with convenient parking and access. Many special dinners for season or celebrations.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jaklynne

“Excellent Restaurant in Glen Cove, NY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is a pleasant restaurant that offers delicious food and attentive service. It is also thankfully is quiet place with attractive decor. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
Glen Cove, New York
“an off sight catered party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I decided to go back to Page One for our son's graduation party catering needs, after having them cater our oldest son's graduation party 3 years ago. Once again we were thrilled with the food and service! We ordered four different trays of foods, all equally delicious. Just about everyone at the party asked where we got the food and commented on how good it was. When we initially went to inquire about catering and the menu, the chef, Janine, was so pleasant, sat down with us, and took her time explaining the dishes. She was very accommodating to willing to work with us on meet our needs. The staff came early that day to set up sterno trays and come back just prior to party to deliver food which was kept hot in a great contraption called a hot box. The staff could not have been any nicer and helpful. I was not stress out and able to actually enjoy the party due to Page One making it so easy, it makes me want to have parties more often!
Thank you Janine and Page One staff! Ken and Kathy Rieger

• Visited July 2013
Glen Cove, New York
“PAGE 1- BEST DINING ON LONG ISLAND”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Had a delightful dinner with friends on Father's Day-We can't wait to visit again. The menu had something for everyone and daily specials were scrumptious. Plan on having a HS Reunion/Luncheon here. The Chef has a great palate/creative imagination. Great for lunch, cocktails, dinner or a just a nosh.

• Visited June 2013
Long Island
“Not up to par!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

We decided to try Page One restaurant; what could be better then celebrating our daughters 21st Birthday with family & friends at a nice restaurant...(Six people)
Upon arrival at 7:15 p.m. (with a reservation) we were seated at an excellent table by Tom...ordered drinks at 7:30 p.m....Drinks arrived at 7:55 p.m. Next we ordered apps. at 7:55 p.m. they arrived at 8:25 p.m. (they were okay). Ordered food at the same time...food arrived at 9:15 p.m. I ordered a steak, it was cold and very salty...sent it back.. (which made Tom very unhappy, as I could hear him 'cursing' in the kitchen when I went to the restroom) When my steak returned it was no longer a medium but well done and tasted like shoe leather. (I left it & decided not to eat!) My Mother ordered a burger medium, it was very small and came out well done, (overcooked) on two seperate occasions, it was sent back. (She decided not to eat either!)...This was not a great experience, although Tom came to me and said he was sorry for 'cursing' about me in the kitchen and said he was upset at himself and not me..nice gesture, thanks, I guess...(By the way we were very polite)....The chef came out and did offer us free dessert and coffee... chef was very polite & helpful...the desserts were excellent by the way...Although, we won't be back....:(

• Visited July 2013